Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Blum

Dr. Blum has been my cardiologist for many years. He has always been kind and understanding and helpful in supplying information concerning areas other than my heart. He never rushes my visits and always listens and answers my questions to my satisfaction. He found a 99% blockage in artery, inserted two stents and saved me from a major heart attack. I only have good things to say about Dr. Blum.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Rude, talks down on you.. treats the patient like an idiot. Will never go to him. Went to him with chest pain and he brushed me off as muscle pain. ended up in er, where he screamed at me . finally fired him and went with Dr randazzo who fixed me with a stent. This man will go to he**....

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

A very personable,concerned and compassionate doctor. Also, very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr. Blum took time yesterday to discuss not only my father-in-law's cardiac issues but also his newly diagnosed stomach cancer. He helped us to narrow down a list of oncologists. Today the oncologist told us he had received a call from Dr. Blum to discuss the case and when we got home, he had called (on his day off) to check how we made out with the other doctor. Can you imagine a doctor going so far out of his way? He is wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Dr. Blum is an excellent doctor who's knowledgeable, friendly, caring, always gives the time you need, explains everything and best of all, never makes you feel like you're another number in a string of insurance claims.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Knowledgeable, caring and friendly with enough time to explain everything. I never feel as if he needs to rush me out for the next patient and because of that, although I am in the examining room, he may be slightly delayed.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Dr. Blum is an exceptional human being and physician, having helped me and my family return to good health.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2005

Dr. Mark A. Blum's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ