Ratings for Dr. Anna Ells

My Grandma sees Dr. Ells at the Southern Alberta Eye Clinic. She LOVES Dr. Ells. She is always friendly, helpful, and very kind.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Ells was my Ophthalmologist as a child at the ACH. I went to her as a child because I was premature. Now as an adult, I was referred to her for another eye condition. Upon meeting her for a consult, she was very professional and walked me through my procedure as she could tell I was nervous. Lovely woman and very patient. Thanks :)

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Anna Ells is very knowledgeable, thorough, and very easy to talk to and discuss any issue or concerns. I have been going to Anna for 2 years now and feel very confident, I am getting the best care and advice possible. Thanks Anna.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I am honestly surprised she has many positive reviews. I started seeing her at Calgary Retina about a year ago and dread appointments there. I feel like a number and the staff administers treatments without even explaining them. Ells comes in for maybe a minute then leaves, barely talking to me. I'll be going elsewhere

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Very knowledgable and thorough. Very compassionate and reassuring.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Patient, compassionate, knowledgable, respectful, answers questions thoroughly. Great doctor

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr Ells was my premature daughter's Opthalmologist from birth, through her stay in the NICU, and into the Alberta Children's Hospital before she switched full-time to her adult practice (she no longer sees infant patients unfortunately). Dr. Ells was informative, encouraging, and always smiling. She performed dilated eye exams, which can be very frightening and uncomfortable for a baby, very quickly and thoroughly. I always felt that she examined my daughter efficiently; neither rushing to get it done, nor lingering unnecessarily. She is personable and provided excellent care.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

She just dont fit her resume . She doesnt answer technical questions,shrugs ,and ignores you when she cant farm you anymore from alberta health. she uses fill in sentences like a auctioneer to make meaningless answers to questions.shes a cold fish who struggles with communication

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I was completely impressed and thoroughly satisfied with the care I received from Dr. Ells. She took the time to explain my options in detail and seemed genuinely concerned with my situation.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Just a wonderful person with great skill and caring attitude. It was a pleasure to be one of her patients.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015