Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Baglino

Have known the Baglino's since they started out together in New York. Dr. relocated to many areas before Florida. Personality problems. And as for the Wife, a royal **** since the day she was born.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Most unprofessional medical office I have ever stepped foot in. The doctor himself either needs to be on medication or is on way too much medication. He seems very distracted by what I am assuming are the voices in his head becasue not only does he talk to himself but he also answers. he will spend 20 mins having a "coversation" with you without you saying a word. He is very short tempered and extremely paranoid about "insurance spys" I have been billed for procedures that did not occur and have also had trouble getting my medical records. How this guy is still in practice is a mystery.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

Would never recommend!! Violated my civil rights as a patient. Is withholding my medical records.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

appeared to be very absent minded fell asleep twice during visit actually appeared that he may have been high as he stumbled regularly also then he ran away with the medical records so we couldn't have them back

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

had been sick for awhile and finally went to the doctors. Helped me realize what was wrong with me and I feel much better. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

treated me for several ailments now my wife is going to him to. told me all about my test results when i got labs done from a different doctor and taught me how to get my health in order. I am 67 years old and have been to a lot of doctors, this one is a keeper for sure. explained my medications to me too which was a big help.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

I was first treated by Dr. Baglino about a year and a half ago and was treated extremely well. I normally would not post but after reading a couple of these negative remarks, I felt that I should. I have very few ongoing issues and thus do not see him very often but the times that I do need to go in, I am welcomes back and treated warmly, respectfully and acurately. I am a cash payer and have felt that their prices are very reasonable and I am given as much time as is needed. Dr. Baglino is enjoyable and I trust him at the highest level and his integrity has never been in question. I owe them a big thanks for the help in the past and plan on continueing any future care with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT JANET (THE DOCTORS WIFE) OR FAMILY WROTE THESE GOOD COMMENTS BECAUSE IF ANY ONE ON HERE WAS REALLY HIS PATIENT LIKE THE ONE NEGATIVE POSTING WOULD KNOW HE IS A GOOFBALL! HIS WIFE WHICH IS THE RECEPTIONIST IS A WITCH FROM HELL TO SAY THE LEAST...THEY ARE THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL, SARCASTIC, MONEY HUNGRY, UNCARING, UNETHICAL DUO IN CLAY COUNTY!!!! I WOULD NOT TAKE MY DOGS TO THIS OFFICE FOR ANYTHING.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

my entire family goes here. i went first for the flu and then my kids went and now my husband is going to.(and he hates doctors)we are pleased to have someone close to our home and doesnt make me see a nurse or a phsicians assistant. i like to see a doctor when i am sick! that is why i go the doctors office , not to get a diagnosis from a nurse or somebody besides the doctor. this doctor explains things to me and for my husband to go is a miracle! thanks doc! keep up taking care of my kids and family please never move! we will have to move too. LOL

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

did OMT on my neck pain. If felt so great! First time I went to a DO who knows manipulation and can help my neck.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Dr. Michael J. Baglino's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1994)