Ratings for Dr. Debra L. Seoane

I have had two surgeries with Dr. Debra Seoane. This doctor is nice, down-to-earth, polite, and I had no complications from either of my two surgeries. She also has a great, comforting smile and can actually smile and laugh with people.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

I was given great confidence by my primary care doctor who referred me to her and I know first hand now why he raved about her. She couldn't have been any nicer and patient with me, as I had a ton of questions about my surgery. On the day of the surgery, she visited with me and reassured me everything was going to be just fine and put my mind at ease. Afterwards, my life has been returned to normal and the followup from her staff after my surgery was awesome. She is one fantastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

Dr. Seoane gave me every confidence in the world when I needed her for my surgery. Her personality is great and I couldn't be happier with the results of the surgery. I was extremely scared and she made me feel as comfortable as possible about the procedure. She came very highly recommended and I can see why. I would recommend her without hesitation for any serious surgical procedure. Her support staff was phenomenal; knowledgeable, kind, and professional. I had several questions at my intial consult and Dr. Seoane took plenty of time to explain to me exactly what was going to occur, what the risks were and gave me plenty of opprotunities to ask questions. The results from my surgery were excellent and I couldn't be happier now that my life is back to normal. Excellent surgeon!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2007

Dr. Debra L. Seoane's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)