Ratings for Dr. Marcia Prest

Dr. Prest is great few times I have met with her. Reaching the office on phone or getting a call back is almost impossible. The receptionist is very very very very rude both in person and on the phone. Cant stand her I have been calling for more then 3 weeks now , left messages each time I called and till this day and time of writing this comment I am yet to received a call back or email from her. The receptionist should understand people who go see a doctor do so because there is need for it but the way she treat people makes me wonder how inhuman she could be . Life is a circle, it will sure get to her one day and I hope she will be treated same .

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

The receptionist is very short on the phone. Rude almost. Trying to rush a person off. Each time I have had to call this office I always get the it's a busy office and then she calls me back rushed to get me off the phone. Don't call back if I have no time . It's rude to be rushing someone's medical concerns. The Dr. herself is very good but shes never on time. Or even close to it.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Love this Doctor she is amazing , fantastic bedside manner extremely knowledgable and caring. The only problem I have is unable to reach the office by phone. Have been trying to get through for a week.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Prest is very friendly. Can't ever get through on the phone though. No emails, fax only, very inconvenient.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I only met dr prest just before endoscope and she was wonderful putting me at ease and I ended needing colonoscopy but she walked me thru it easily when I asked for less medication so I wouldn't be so groggy she was willing to try that and I would let her know if I needed more. I didn't. That was great. Bonus my procedure was uneventful and no bad news after biopsy. That you Dr Prest. See you in 5 years. Also I had no problems with receptionist she was in fact helpful to me.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I have know Dr. Prest since 1991, she diagnosis-ed my colitis she has been supportive, professional and I have nothing but praise for her as a person and a Dr. I have no clue who is going to keep me alive when she retires!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Prest has been my husband's doctor for the past 20 + years & was responsible for detecting his throat cancer & setting in motion his very excellent treatment. Yes, there is waiting at times in her office, but she is one doctor who takes the time to listen & follow up with explanations & treatment suggestions. She is very busy, but well worth the wait. An excellent doctor whom I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr Prest has been my doctor for 18 years .she is caring helpful and knows her job exceptionally well .scbusy but takes her time with you !

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Priest and Brenda are amazing. I have been a patient for 15 years. It is a very busy office, yes and you have to wait but Most specialistist that I had to see for other issues has not been much different. If they are any good anyway. To me it is worth every minute I have had to wait. I have a life finally and someone that truly cares about my quality of life. Love them both.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Excessive wait time to be seen. Would suggest calling the office before you go your appointment.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016