You may also like

She is the best in the field. She speaks to you so u understand. She has a excellent bed side matter. Yes, u may have to wait to see here. But o well. She has helped my son, and I love her for that. I hope she never retires. She will be sadly missed.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Prest is so well thought of in her field that she is not always on time in her office. Once you are in, she devotes her utmost attention to any and all issues that involve your health during any and all procedures. I trust her with my life.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Over all. Dr. Prest herself is a medical professional. If ever in the world of 'medical speciality' she does her profession as one would expect. I expect to wait at medical appointments and that is ok and I am not one to decided whether or not, in her medical expertise I am being provided with good or bad information. However; her receptionist is the most un professional, rude and dis-regarding person I have ever encountered! I work in health care. If I ever treated a patient the way I have been treated by her, I would for sure be out of a job. If Dr. Prest does read these reviews, I would advice taking the time to hire someone who can handle the high stress level of their employment. You receptionist clearly cannot.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Terrible Secretary and appointments are always not on time no where to sit in her office stinky tight portable trailer for office im shocked that she has been able to operate like this for so long people are vulnerable dying and this is where they go to discuss there illness Dr.Prest should be ashamed of her self and her secretary is just nasty

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I've been seeing Dr prest for 6 years and she has the busiest office I've ever seen with one of the hardest working receptionist I've ever seen it's not her fault that office is do busy and runs late and neither Dr prest or her receptionist is in charge of the parking I wouldn't trade places with that receptionist no matter how much I was paid she is one hard working doctor with an equally hard working receptionist

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

worst experience ever. I saw Dr. Prest twice, after which she told me "I just had a sensitive stomach"...well 4 years later now and i've had on off pain (excruciating pain, where i cannot leave the house) that i asked my family doctor to recommend me to someone new. My family doctor pulled up Dr. Prest's review of our time and it stated that "she had given me medication that i was responding VERY well to"....she hadn't given me a THING. Not only extremely unhelpful, but that review she wrote was a complete lie.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Her receptionist is easily the worst I've ever encountered. Doesn't answer the phone, takes a really long time to return calls. Tried to discourage me from booking a follow-up appointment even when they still hadn't figured out what was wrong with me. She's extremely rude and unpleasant. Dr. Prest herself is nice enough but doesn't seem to really care if she helps you or not.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Receptionist is very busy but if you understand her stress level you understand why she is the way she is. Give her a break and thank her for her help it will go a long way. Instead of complaining to her ask her how she is doing. She doesn't need to know your problems!! Dr Prest is great. Very knowledgeable. As for the people (comments below about fibre) wanting to be told how much or each thing to take and when it doesn't working that. It is different for everyone. Try one thing and adjust on your own. Ask for guidelines it depends on how each persons body deals with what it is given.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I use to see dr. Prest years ago and rally liked her but I could never get through the office when I needed an appointment and would have to spend hours trying to call her. Whe I did get through her receptionist then and now was very rude, did not listen to anything I had to say and always cuts me off. Being a receptionist myself this is truly not acceptable especially when you are dealing with many people with chronic illness. I recently had to see dr. Prest again but am finding the same issues. Unable to reach her and not being able to get through her secretary. This is very up unfortunate as dr. Prest is a good doc but she really needs to find better receptionists!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I saw Dr Prest several times, in the 80's I think, and it doesn't sound like anything has changed. It was a complete waste of time for me. After a painful colonoscopy she advised me to buy some high fiber cookies which she happened to be selling from a crate in her inner office. Of course the high fiber cookies just further aggravated the chrohns and chronic gut infection she had missed. Despite reporting the resulting pain increase to her several times, I wasn't given any further testing or a follow up appointment.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Marcia Prest's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "She is the best in the field. She speaks to you so u understand. She has a excellent bed side matter. Yes, u may have to wait to see here. But o well. She has h..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Prest is so well thought of in her field that she is not always on time in her office. Once you are in, she devotes her utmost attention to any and all iss..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Over all. Dr. Prest herself is a medical professional. If ever in the world of 'medical speciality' she does her profession as one would expect. I expect to w..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible Secretary and appointments are always not on time no where to sit in her office stinky tight portable trailer for office im shocked that she has been a..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr prest for 6 years and she has the busiest office I've ever seen with one of the hardest working receptionist I've ever seen it's not her fa..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "worst experience ever. I saw Dr. Prest twice, after which she told me "I just had a sensitive stomach"...well 4 years later now and i've had on off pain (excruc..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Her receptionist is easily the worst I've ever encountered. Doesn't answer the phone, takes a really long time to return calls. Tried to discourage me from book..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Receptionist is very busy but if you understand her stress level you understand why she is the way she is. Give her a break and thank her for her help it will g..."

October 14, 2014