Ratings for Dr. Marcia Prest

Yes receptionist is terrible. I had been seeing Dr. Prest for a few years until my last colonoscopy she was urging with the staff( nurse) directly in front of me while i was laying in the hospital waiting to get put under. Nurse wanting to put the monitors on me and Dr. Prest started yelling at her and told her we do not need them.Very unprofessional! I found a new doctor and he is great! Stay Away!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I waited months to see Dr Prest, waste of time...gave me nothing more than I already knew... Increase fibre.. Really? Office is a joke.... Receptionist ...scary and mean....not professional looking or professional work ethics....stay away from this office

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Waiting time ridiculous,.... receptionist.....she should really find a job that she enjoys...overly stressed and takes it out on the patients....RUDE

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

The secretary is completely unapproachable. The doctor was very rushed during my colonoscopy; and quite frankly my issues were with my upper GI ... I was so desperate and had waited so long for a gastroenterologist that agreed to a colonoscopy so I could get an upper scope. My post op report was also not accurate, clearly issues with listening, and time management. I tried to get post op info to no avail. I complained of a small lump inside my throat that was ignored, and after the upper scope I am now told I have a hiatus hernia, which, quite frankly I believe the scope scraped it off during the procedure and I am left with a small tear. The post operative report follows me when I am referred to other doctors, I suggest people confirm the accuracy of their reports, as it influences what other doctors think and how they treat you. I hand delivered a copy of my concerns to Dr Prest's office with no response to date. Many years ago I had a colonoscopy from this doctor, and it was an horrible experience...I had no idea it was the same doctor until physically going to her office. Previous to this last colonoscopy I called the office explaining my concern that the scope was being done at the wrong end! I was told I could ask Dr Prest to do the upper scope at the same time as the colonoscopy or I could cancel... great choices. Wait lists being as long as they are, I could not afford another several months wait. Extremely unhelpful.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

The office is absolutely unhygienic and has a nasty smell in it. Doctor is running behind by 2 hours, my appt was at 10 30 and it is now 12 30pm. Worst doctors experience ever!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I am writing this as Isit here waiting to see doctor prest! My appt. Was almost 2 hrs. Ago.... still waiting. Receptionist very short with people on and off the phone. Do they think that everyone has an extra 2 hours to just waste..... crazy !!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

She was running behind by 1 1/2 hours and told me what i already new. She did not offer any other tests and did not help me solve or lessen my issue at all

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

She is the best in the field. She speaks to you so u understand. She has a excellent bed side matter. Yes, u may have to wait to see here. But o well. She has helped my son, and I love her for that. I hope she never retires. She will be sadly missed.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Prest is so well thought of in her field that she is not always on time in her office. Once you are in, she devotes her utmost attention to any and all issues that involve your health during any and all procedures. I trust her with my life.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Over all. Dr. Prest herself is a medical professional. If ever in the world of 'medical speciality' she does her profession as one would expect. I expect to wait at medical appointments and that is ok and I am not one to decided whether or not, in her medical expertise I am being provided with good or bad information. However; her receptionist is the most un professional, rude and dis-regarding person I have ever encountered! I work in health care. If I ever treated a patient the way I have been treated by her, I would for sure be out of a job. If Dr. Prest does read these reviews, I would advice taking the time to hire someone who can handle the high stress level of their employment. You receptionist clearly cannot.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015