Ratings for Dr. Robert N. Raju

Dr Raju and his staff are the best. Not only did they take excellent care of my mom, but when any of us kids went with her, they did their best to take care of us also.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

Best doctor and very compassionate. Eased my husband and I of the fear of cancer. Was very helpful in our decisions on treatment choices best for each of us. In our hearts he is the best person we could ever ask for. He will walk us through our journey. His staff is always very kind and helpful. Thank you for caring about us and always making us feel comfortable. We appreciate your knowledge and compassion. Thanks to your staff also for always making sure our needs and requests are taken care of.Charlie and Debbie Creech

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr was very nice and saved my husbands foot! Alway provided information.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

very pleased with manner, knowledge and concern. I have been his pt for last 12 years

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr. Raju is a very compassionate Dr. he really cares about his patient. He is very helpful in explaining the procedures to you. he helps calm your fears.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2008

Understanding and very helpful.Has a very upbeat staff.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2005

Dr. Robert N. Raju's Credentials

• Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1970)