Ratings for Dr. Jamal Aboujamra

I really hope that Jamal and his stuff got to experience very soon everything that I have in the last 3 years of my life. Only compassionate understanding person in this clinic is his son girlfriend and Marieta who used to work on a weekend other ones make fun gossip and talk about patients all day long this place is like a market not a medical clinic. Even Jamal talks about his patients how some of them are fat and stupid and all other inappropriate comments unbelievable! I am breast cancer survivor and those last 3 years of my life has been living hell because of this insane doctor who does not give a damn about his patients. I have been going to him in all those years begging him for help because I have been so sick from brutal cancer treatments. The impact of such a aggressive treatments took a tool on me and I can hardly function on daily basis. Every time when I visited his office while crying and begging he was changing the subject and started talking non sense to the point of mocking me. At the same time he was talking about his patients comparing me to them laughing in my face putting me down insulting me letting me go home in such a distress and anguish. He has to pay for his negligence for not finding proper care for me he just has to I won't this let go! Once he send me to specialist who is uctually sexual predator Emiliana send the requisition letter and I have to wonder where they find this psycho and there was one more! In fact it all started Jamal sending me to General and Laparoscopic Surgeon for life treating illness such a cancer and as I mention before I use to have a cancer. He told me what can be so complicated about surgery and I quote: "You just take a tumor out and it is done my wife went to this surgeon for belly button surgery so it can not be a big deal" Seriously he is compering breast cancer surgery with belly button surgery??? I am sorry but I have to say what a moron he is! And for him to say that he used to be a surgeon in Syria I do not believe for a second he can say whatever he wants and stupid people are going to believe it. Like someone mention here in one of the reviews that he is a brain surgeon what a joke! As a matter of facts for being brain surgeon or any kind of surgeon takes a lots of skills and he does not have that not even close! He should not be physician of any kind!!! In my opinion he is the biggest clown and idiot that I have eve come across in my life!!! Perhaps he should work in a circus or even better go back where he come from! I am certainly changing family doctor which I should have done long time ago and I reported him to College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario so he is going to pay one way or other for letting me live in hell in all those years mocking me and not doing his job as he swore in Hippocratic Oath to help his patients! I have not life for 3 years because of this horrific man! If my cancer comes back I am going to personally hold him responsible!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Aboujamra is a very good doctor. Very caring and very knowledgeable doctor. Very easy to communicate with and very gentle. He help me a lot with my health problems. I very happy with his services. His staff is very helpful and respectful.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Very good doctor .. he know how to treat the patients and very gentle . Go to doctor Jamal because he gonna give you the right medicine.. for what your body needs .. perfect experience I am very happy finally I have I doctor who I can trust in Canada .

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr.Jamal is a GREAT Dr......I have used him for many years and he is the only DR. I will ever use....I trust him completely and I have been through some pretty horrible things in my life and he has always been there to help me. His staff is also very friendly,I don't mind waiting to see him because he is worth the wait. Dr.Jamal is amazing!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

great services like him as he is so humble .and supportive.so help full .and envoierment is great

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Aboujamra is a pretty knowledgeable doctor I will give him that. From the past, he has done what he could to fix any issues I had with my health and given me referrals when I needed it. The waiting for his clinic is absolutely awful. There has been several occasions where he or the other doctors of his clinic have been late in the morning or take a really long time. I do not like how you will almost never receive calls for blood work or results.It also takes forever to even get results back. I find his receptionists are very unprofessional and act on poor taste. I had a receptionist say out loud in the waiting room an ailment I had. I do not like their attitude what so ever. Some of the other doctors at this clinic are also very rude.I would not recommend this clinic unless you have to. I have had several bad experiences there and avoid it if I can.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Amazing doctor. Brilliant. He actually scored 100% on his medical license test. I think he is a brain surgeon back home. We are in the safe hands. He is also super considerate. I am so glad he is my fam. doctore,

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Ive been a patient of his for years now,and i swear ill never change doctors,hes great with children too.He takes the time to listen and explain thoroughly,you can just tell that he really cares for patients!i send everyone i know to him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Ive been going to this clinic and this doctor for a few years now , excellent staff and both doctors are great . The hours are convenient too .

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

He is a very good doctor. He cares listens and always helpful. I have five children and we all like him because of his genuine concern to his patients. Great staff too.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010