Ratings for Dr. Grazia Maria Aleppo

I will be polite but precise. This physician does not spend enough time with patients and in my case was lacking in professional competency. First she missed an appointment and I was not notified by the office until I arrived at Galter. I was told, "I was bumped." Then Dr Aleppo diagnoses met with Type 2 Diabetes. The notification was by the internet and not directly. I then went to a second endocrinologist at Loyola, Dr Bayrakdar who began the conversation by asking me what my medications were. He told me to stop one of them for cholesterol and my blood sugar dropped instantly. Dr Aleppo never asked me what medications I was on but was eager to put me on Medformin. I have rarely had a more distressing, unprofessional, and potentially harmful interaction with a physician. I complained to her dept. chair but received a sarcastic, highly defensive response. Also I would urge patients of Dr Aleppo to not expect much time with her: she is in and out very quickly.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

A very caring, well-educated doctor. She keeps up on recent medical break-through. Visits are as long as you need to take care of the problem.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Grazia Maria Aleppo's Credentials

• Univ Di Catania, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Catania, Italy (Grad. 1990)