Ratings for Dr. Jesse K. Park

Dr. Park is the best primary care physician our family has ever had. He's caring, accessible, knowledgable and coordinates care whenever there is a crisis or a need for a specialist. His staff has always been helpful and gracious. I don't want to imagine ever needing to see another primary care physician.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Not only did he do a great job, but he's hilarious. Has Saturday appointments. Really professional but really funny guy to talk to. We talked for an hour about life also.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Park and his staff are the BEST! I can get same day appointments, he answers his own phone 24/7, he is extremely thorough, gives as much time as needed, and really gets to know you.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

he is the best doctor i have ever been to in 60 years . 5 stars

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

He is by far the most caring doctor I have ever met and I worked in a medical center for almost 18 years. He is a GREAT diagnostician. I have to wait sometimes in the waiting room for, perhaps a half hour longer than my appointment time but that's how he is, he takes the time needed to treat his current patient and will do the same for me. He NEVER rushes you through an office visit. When you call him at ANYTIME of the day OR night he answers his phone and is ALWAYS courteous, concerned and wants to help you A.S.A.P. He's the one and only doctor for me. PS He always knows the best doctors to recommend should you need a specialist for a special procedure.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

I'm very pleased with Dr. Park's help and when I need a specialist he always recommends a great one. I would strongly recommend Dr. Park to anyone searching for a good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Dr. Park was recommended to me by two friends. I have visited his office dozens of times and have always found him to be honest, knowledgeable, and helpful. He also does an excellent job of listening, explaining, and testing issues.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr. Jesse Park is one of the finest doctors you will ever find. He is passionate about his profession. Dr. Park is wonderful and so is his staff. They are all caring people. Dr. Park is a very caring doctor and a great mentor. He is number one in my book. He spends great time with each and every patient and never rushes any office visit. He is always there for you no matter what. He is always available 24/7. Dr. Park is very precise and always makes sure no matter what ailment you came into his office with, you will get the best service ever. There are few and far in between doctors that I have ever seen in my lifetime like Dr. Park. He is the most caring person you would ever want for a Doctor. He is the best !!! Thank You

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Yes sometimes I have to wait a little but you know I expect him to spend as much time with me as I need, so I cannot expect him to cut his time short for other patients either.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

staff is not helpful. Always late. Does not seem knowlegeable.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Jesse K. Park's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Burr Ridge, IL