Ratings for Dr. Garey S. Simmonds

Great experience. I had a rhinoplasty done due to previous multiple broken noses and a deviated septum. Dr. Simmonds absolutely nailed it! My nose is straight again and I can breathe like never before. Since I was an out-of-town patient, Dr. Simmonds staff was excellent at communicating all that needed to be done before my procedure. I really am surprised at the couple of other negative reviews I've read of Dr. Simmonds as they didn't portray the experience I had with him. Please continue to read other reviews as there are plenty of good ones that outweigh the negative ones. Before choosing Dr. Simmonds, I looked at other surgeons that supposedly had higher ratings, but yet they too have negative reviews. As a patient, it is up to the patient to be their own best advocate, don't be afraid to ask questions, and find the surgeon you feel most comfortable with. Thank you Dr. Simmonds and staff.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I had a breast augmentation surgery with dr simmonds 10 years ago when I was 18. Not only did he have the worst bed side manner of any physician I've met, he literally botched me. I have had NINE surgeries to correct the damage he caused to my breasts and most of the scarring wont ever go away. He handled my post op so unprofessionally and took no responsibly for his actions. I was on bed rest for months after the surgery he performed with severe infections and had to literally beg for antibiotics. If you or anyone you know is considering plastic surgery I strongly urge you to consider ANY doctor other than Dr Simmonds.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Awesome doctor!! Helpful Staff!! Dr. Simmonds had me sold after my first consultation (tummy tuck). He was direct & to the point. Honest (told me up front he wouldn't be able to get rid of all of my stretch marks) didn't sugar coat things, nor did he or his office staff try to pressure me into scheduling my surgery. His office assistant Alexis answered all of my questions before I even had the chance to ask then, I called back several times after I booked my surgery to ask various questions (nerves had me all over Google since it was official) & Alexis was very patient & answered all of my questions each time I called, Operation went well. I've already had 3 follow up appts (2 weeks post op now). I am very pleased w/ everything from the staff to my results so far. I would highly recommend Dr. Simmonds!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I came in for a consult and found Dr. Simmonds very helpful and very nice. He made me feel comfortable. I am unable to afford a breast augmentation revision yet, but will return

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I had a breast lift done and it came out amazing! Very happy with the results and would highly recommend D Garey Simmonds.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I interviewed 3 Doctors and I found Dr. Simmons and his staff to be the most knowledgeable and helpful(not arrogant, but quite). I did not feel like I was being judges like I did at with the other doctors. His office manager was very helpful and her having the procedure done made me feel more comfortable. Dr. Simmons was late to only one of my appointments due to surgery, however, if I was the one he was operating on and my procedure took longer than expected I would want him to be late to his next appointment. Dr. Simmons did great job and I don't have any scaring. I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I went to the doctor for a tummy tuck the price is right and he's good at what he does but the office staff is little rude and he has poor people skills but other than the office being really rude and him being occasionally late his work is very very good and I'm happy with my results & the price is right

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

My breasts turned out as expected. They look great now. The staff is very helpful and were quick to respond to any pre and post op concerns i had. Yes, dr. Simmonds is an ****.. But that doesn't mean his work is unfair.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Very arrogant, I have been a nurse for almost 30yrs. I am used to tardiness and I realize things come up, however, he is rude and abrupt. Dr Simmonds did NOT deliver what he promised in my surgery and I have very bad scars. Also, he supposedly used dissolveable sutures and 2yrs later I continue to have red inflammed areas where sutures are trying to work their way out of my skin. I recently got married and my husband did not know me when I had the surg, his first response was "wow, whoever did your surg ought to be shot, he ****ed you" Enough said :(

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Garey S. Simmonds's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)