Ratings for Dr. Tamiko A. Bryant

Do not go to her it is a waste of time she doesn't really know medical knowledge and she also doesn't give any shots in her office . When you call the office to ask her a question she will always send you to another doctor, she also has me come into the office just collect a co-pay when my labs are always normal. She has her staff call you 100 times just set up an appointment thats not really needed. I also notice her staff being irritated with her she sits up front with them and anytime you call the office you hear her in background while the staff is trying to speak. One time I asked if she could bill me my co-pay and she told me no and if I didn't pay it she couldn't see me a doctor can not do that my insurance company told me that every doctor can bill you your co-pay she is very money HUNGRY and from what I hear she doesn't even offer benefits to her staff or pay good, so she is money HUNGRY for herself.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

My husband and I where patients but not anymore due to her being unknowledgeable and rude. I had a bill and she refuse to see my husband because of a bill that I had and had yet to receive a statement she called it a "family plan",more like money hungry. We will gladly be finding another PCP.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Where do I start, first I would like to say the front desk is very polite and helpful. Dr Bryant on the other hand is not I was in a car accident and she wouldn't even bother to see me or help me find anyone else. She makes me come in the office for lab results and my labs will be normal and I will have to pay a co-pay she even told me if I didn't pay the co-pay she wouldn't give me my results. She is also very rude when you ask her certain questions about medication or if you try to get more knowledge. She rushed thru your about then send your insurance a huge bill I have recieved several statements when I should not have due to her bad billing company. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HER STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Bryant is a deceiving person, she seems very nice but she is a bitter women who only cares about money. She never has confidence in what she does and always have to ask her assistant for help as if she is the doctor. The staff changes left and right because she does not offer benefits. and is very arrogant.She even takes out 15 min for a break when it is illegal. I over heard the staff saying that dr. Bryant seemed shady. She was lucky to have her assistant that was there for years but now has found another job according to one of the other girls there. The office has been in shambles since she has left. Now you get hung up on and messages aren't relayed properly. She sends you for a lot of testing and sends you to specialist for something as small as a wound. She is not that knowledgeable and I don't trust her with my health. She will hunt you down for a $5 copay, but brags about how well her family is doing. if you were in an accident she doesn't care to see you and wouldn't even recommend anyone to get the proper medical attention. Beware, she isn't who she pretends to be she's money hungry now and really has not business running one. She treats the white patients like royalty but forgets that she is black. She has physiological issues that needs to be addressed.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

the doctor has a nice disposition but not sure about her medical knowledge. she runs a lot of tests, especially blood test. sometimes it appears that she is not confident in diagnosis or decisions, when questioned she is also somewhat arrogant in her response. she also does a lot of referring to other physicians for things I would think she knew since she claims to have many years of experience. doctors

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

She has misdiagnosed my illnesses twice. She nice and sweet, but I cannot trust her judgement and she does rushes me in and out. I plan to find another physician.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I feel very lucky to have found Dr Bryant. As soon as I met her, I felt very comfortable with her. She presented as being very caring and knowledgeable. She spent a significant amount of time with me, making me feel that myself and my problems, were very important to her. She had an excellent bedside manner, and considerable interpersonal skills. Her office staff is also very personable, and professional. My wife, who attended the appointment with me, has already decided to become a patient of Dr Bryant. We have recommended Dr Bryant to my son and his wife, who were also looking for a primary care physician. The small office practice was very appealing to me, especially as compared to many of the large multi doctor clinics, which are now available, who make you feel more like you are just another source of revenue, rather than a person.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I have followed Dr. Bryant since she was in Annapolis. She is a wonderful, caring doctor. She listens to everything I have to say, and has no problem referring me to someone else if she thinks she isn't the best to meet my needs. I'd follow her to heck and back to have her as my doctor. Her staff is also wonderful. I always get an appointment, they always give me copies of whatever I request (lab work, etc.), and have never been anything but helpful and caring. In no way is she or any of her staff "ghetto". She's never interrupted my visits with her for anything personal. She has great bedside manner. I love her and her staff and hope she's my doctor for as long as possible.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I have been so blessed with such a wonderful, caring and very knowledgeable primary physician. Her staff "always" exemplifies the same. I am so confident with Dr. Bryant because she truly cares about your health. It is always a very pleasant visit when I arrive for my scheduled appointments. I have referred other relatives to Dr. Bryant, because I just feel so good about her and her practice. I grew up in a doctor's family and I know first-hand what makes a real good doctor today! I hope that I can continue to go to her following my retirement. It has taken me a while to find a doctor of her caliper. Well respected and like by her peers (who are some of my specialist doctors.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Bryant is the most amazing doctor! She is very personable, thorough, and explains everything in a way that helps you understand. She is very gentle and genuinely cares! Her staff is efficient and kind. I never feel like I’m being rushed like a lot of those large “meat market/multi-doctor” practices. I’m in my 50’s and other than my children’s pediatrician, this is the first time I have found a family doctor that I like. The people who are writing negative comments are either mistaken or have “mental issues”.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Tamiko A. Bryant's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bowie, MD