Ratings for Dr. Jordan S. Rush

I would never go to this doctor again. All he wanted to do is perform a C-section and did not show compassion even though it was not an emergency. His exam was unnecessarily rough. I like most of the midwives at NSWS along with some of the other doctors, but if I were to go through another pregnancy, I would change practices to ensure I would never have him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Rush is wonderful! He has helped me through 2 miscarriages and has always been supportive and caring. He is knowledgeable and takes the time to explain everything and answer any questions. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Love Dr. Rush and the staff at Northside. He cares, he listens and he's honest. I would send any one of my loved ones to him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

This is our first baby and Dr Rush is great. I have no complaints at all. I highly recommend him : )

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I left my former gyn of 17 years because I found Dr. Rush to be more up-to-date and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Terrible doctor. I haven't been to a gynecologist in over two years because of my experience with Dr. Rush. Just plain mean. Although he has the perfect name for the type of doctor that he is. He rushed through my visit, didn't listen to what I had to say, and was brutal in examining me. I just do not have one good thing to say about him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr Rush assisted in my c-section. I agree with the other comments - he is arrogant, not personable at all. When my incision busted open a little more than an inch he said just put gauze over it & it will heal just fine until my husband, who is medically trained, objected. Dr Rush then had a nurse put butterfly bandages on the incision to hold it together. I refused to see this doctor after this incident. I love the office he currently works in so I stayed a patient there but will never use or recommend Dr Rush.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

very arrogant. does not listen. Acted as though my pain and problems were not real. very disappointed

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Good doctor, helpful, goes over your health history every time before prescribing medication, good listener. Maybe he is not too social..but he is not there to socialyze with you..he is there to treat and prevent. Also he might not remember every single patient...when he goes through 100 or so people a week. I am sad that he is moving out of state:(

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

I wholeheartedly disagree, my regular GYN, who i had seen since I was 17, no longer delivered babies and he was the best doctor, so at 30 when I became pregnant, i needed to find a new doctor. He very highly recommended Kramer, Rush and Devlin. Still, I was very nervous. Dr. Rush was the absolute best, he made both myself and my husband feel very comfortable. He is a very down to earth person and he does care about his patients. He is quick in and out of the room, but honestly, how long do you want it last! He answers all of my questions and he does care. My intentions were to go back to my old doctor after my son was born, however I have made the decison to stay. He did not deliver my son, however both Rush and Kramer made sure they came to visit me AND my son. If he were not a great doctor why would he be so overloaded with patients.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008