Ratings for Dr. Danny Desaulniers

I came in with back & knee pain, antacids twice a day for acid and generally did not feel well. I tried everything for my knee, sports chiro, acupuncture and my GP recommended full knee replacement. I could barely walk and definitely could not train sports with my kids. Dr D identified spinal issues, hip angle imbalances between legs. He went to work, one month later, I train in all sports (hockey, soccer, still holding back on martial arts just in case) with the kids, not even requiring my knee brace and no more antacids and I definitely feel so much better. I no longer writhe in pain in bed the night after exercise. Yes, maybe they are very quick adjustments, but it works and has given me my life back. If it works, it works and nothing else worked before. My take is that straightening out my spine into the shape that it was supposed to be (prior to the damage I inflicted through sports, heavy lifting) has solved multiple problems. In fact, my knee improved without Dr D even touching the knee itself, only the spine. If you have tried everything for your problem but still have issues, try this out. You may find it is a life saver! Dr D and his staff are good people.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

It seems to be more about the $ and securing return visits. You get set on a weekly return schedule and rushed through the office so that he can take as many 1 minute adjustment patients as possible. Went to another Chiropractor who reassured me that that despite Dr. D's accessment my spine would not suffer long term damage without weekly adjustments.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Danny for 3 years now. I suffered from daily headaches, and back pain for the past 10 years. Before finding Dr. Danny I had tried several other chiropractors, acupuncture, yoga and my medical doctor, but was only receiving temporary if any relief from my symptoms. The pain just kept coming back! It wasn't until I found him that I discovered I had a scoliosis which he corrected, and headaches which went away immediately! Dr. Danny has a huge passion for helping people and truly cares about your well being!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Danny's for over 3 years. I trust him and his knowledge completely. He truly desires to help people. I would highy recommend his services - your health will improve! SM

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I feel that Dr. Desaulnier cares about health & well-being. However, I do not believe that a 1 minute adjustment every week helps maintain a healthy lifestyle. It makes me feel like I'm rushed through the office so that he can take as many patients as possible.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Danny seems to care about his patients and wants to help improve their lives.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Danny wants the best of health for everyone that walks into his office.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Desaulniers is graciously helping 3-1/2 yr old Hannah Rae Ellefson with free daily adjustments, in order to help boost this child's immune and neurological systems as she fights LGS, a rare childhood epileptic disease, and in so doing, giving her parents a measure of hope. Kudos Danny!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

Dr. Danny Desaulniers's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My journey in Chiropractic started when I was born. My dad just graduated from Chiropractic College 15 days before I was born and on top of that I have over 30 other Chiropractors in my family (including Mom and all three of my siblings). Growing up I was surrounded by the marvels and miracles that Chiropractic care and a healthy lifestyle can deliver. As a result of our Chiropractic care and healthy lifestyle, none of my cousins, siblings and I have ever taken a drug or a vaccination. It wasn’t until I was 14 years old that I found out that all of my other classmates and friends lived a different lifestyle; which they were vaccinated, went to see a medical doctor on a regular basis and took medications for their symptoms. At that point I decided that I needed to become a Chiropractor to be able to reach out to as many people as I can to teach and empower them on the TRUTH about HEALTH. In 2008, I became a part of Maximized Living helping our patients live the 5 Essentials. The reason why I became a Maximized Living Doctor is because these doctors are all dedicated to helping people and saving lives the healthy way. Our goal is to change the way people view and manage their health and life. My favorite Essential has always been #2 – Maximized Nerve Supply. Your nerve system is the master system in your body. It’s what controls everything. Without a proper nerve system is doesn’t matter how many good nutrients, detox, supplements or whatever you put in your body because your body won’t be able to use it to its full potential since there is interference to your control system. My Mission is to transform families, get them healthy and save lives. Thank you for being on this Mission with me.

• English
  • French

• Life University (Grad. 2002)

• Headaches in children