Ratings for Dr. Richard T. Bosshardt

I have had Dr. Bosshartdt do one surgery and other minor things. He is the best! Very helpful. Explained any complication and left it up to me in regards to after being advised if I wanted to go through with any procedure. He also made me feel very comfortable. My augmentation was about 10 years ago and they still look like they did the day he did them. He's amazing about checking for safe so of corse when I wanted some minor stuff done he was exactly the same about it and I told him I only trust him and he has never proven me wrong. He's very caring, kind and very informative. I have the highest respect for him and his work. He really guides you through the process and makes you aware of everything. I will never go anywhere else unless he retires and then I'll opt for his partner as I know they have the utmost respect for each other.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Wonderful Dr. Very professional, kind, caring. Would not hesitate to recommend!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

The absolute best experience I have ever had in a doctor's office! Perfect staff and wonderful doctor! Thank you for making my dreams a reality! What a breeze your made my augmentation! If I had known it would be this painless and easy (with terrific results) I would have done this years ago!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

Dr. Richard T. Bosshardt's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Tavares, FL