Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Victor Schacher

Dr. Schacher is great, so kind and informative, really cares and takes his time. Excellent professional that does is extremely knowledgable that does quality work that will be done right the first time. The staff is amazing and family oriented. I wish I had him when i had braces and jaw surgery but the mistakes and blunders by another ortho could not be undone. But I would recommend Dr. Schacher absolutely.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I was told my jaw would have to be broken if I ever wanted to fix my huge overbite by numerous orthodontists and so never figured I would be happy with my teeth. I decided to go to Dr. Schacher to see if there was any hope - I was fully expecting the same result. To my delight, he told me that it could be done without jaw surgery!! I am an adult and was so ready to smile! In February 2016 my overbite was 12mm! It is now March 2017 and my overbite is 4mm!!! I couldn't be happier! I am now in braces to straighten my teeth and my self confidence is growing by the day!! He is very knowledgeable and professional! I was spared a huge expense ($10,000) and terrible pain by not having the jaw surgery. I would highly recommend this team of experts with any issue you have. It's never too late to smile with confidence. Give them a chance and discover it for yourself! The only issue I have with the clinic is the wait times at appointments. Sometimes you can be taken right away - most times I have waited 30 min and sometimes for over an hour on a scheduled appointment. If that changed - this rating would be 1000%. In the end it's about your smile and they get 100% for that!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Most amazing orthodontist out there. Very polite, punctual and helpful. I never leave the office without having all of my questions answered. He is very knowledgeable about his practice. All of the staff is exceptional as well. I've never had any issues and I've been going to see Dr. Schacher and his staff for over 10 years. The office itself is exceptionally clean, friendly and inviting. The décor and activities going on (full movie theater in the offce!) make it comfortable and less intimidating being there. I recommend Dr. Schacher and his staff to anyone needing braces and such!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Team is helpful but the 'corral' style treatment room is too loud and lacking in confidentiality. Dr. S knowledgeable about my concerns. Dr. S. takes too long to see you. I have been late for work waiting to see him. The last time I was there another patient (I was chatting with) and I both left before we saw him as we had to get to work/school. I find the office too loud with the movies and when you have migraine from your injuries the movies are too loud. Some staff say they ask Dr. S to turn the sound down but then it goes back up. I am not a Disney fan so that aspect has no appeal for me. I would prefer a quieter waiting room. Barton St. location not accessible. Staff are friendly. yours,

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Victor Schacher's response
Even though you may not realize this, you can be treated on the ground floor of the Barton Street office which is accessible. Please call Jane and we can arrange to schedule you there. ps. There are no movies on the ground floor.

Submitted March 16, 2017

Just was at the newly completed orthodontic facility in Simcoe. Brand new xray . Spectacular world class place. Amazing. Totally designed to be a fun experience for patients and their families. Disney theme;modern art; and its own movie theatre. I overheard mayor Charlie say he'd "never seen anything like it". Definitely the best place to get your teeth looked after. The orthodontist and his whole team are amazing. Wait till you see.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Victor Schacher's response
Thank you! All of us appreciate the glowing review. We are extremely proud of his new facility in Simcoe, it was fun to have Mayor Charlie cut the grand opening ribbon.

Submitted March 16, 2017

Congratulations on winning best orthodontist and best orthodontic office in the recent Hamilton Spectator readers choice awards . I just found out. Considering the large number of orthodontists in the area this degree of recognition is really great to see. I am a local dental professional whose family members were treated here. Your kindness and perfectionism were always appreciated and obviously they still are.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Victor Schacher's response
Hey! I don't want to brag, but we were first in the Brantford and Simcoe Reader's Choice awards as well. ;) It's humbling to say the least because it's our own patients that have honoured us this way.

Submitted March 16, 2017

This place is just great! The people are great ; the facility is over the top [ come on-a movie theatre?! ]And the orthodontist is super nice and super helpful. I've been coming here for almost a year and a half and I'm pretty close to finished. Can't wait.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Victor Schacher's response
Thank you. All of us here appreciate being recognized. We will do our best to exceed your expectations.

Submitted March 16, 2017

Just got my braces off last week and I can't stop smiling. So many compliments on my smile :so many people ask me where I got my teeth done. I tell them all -you guys are the best.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

This is definitely the nicest, smartest, most professional orthodontic office in all of Hamilton. We wound up starting our daughter's orthodontic treatment with an orthodontist on the mountain due to being closer to home and boy was that a mistake. You just get taken care of so much better here. If someone in your family needs orthodontic treatment, before you decide where, you should meet Dr. Vic Schacher and his team of professionals. We switched to him and we're glad we did.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

We just love the new and improved Simcoe orthodontic office. The amazing detail shows how much you all care for everyone's comfort. No wonder you were voted top orthodontist in Brantford ,Hamilton, and Simcoe . The movie theatre is amazing !!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Victor Schacher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English