Dr. Victor Schacher

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Victor Schacher

Amazing,caring ,and personable orthodontist and supporting staff. They are truly the best. I have referred several of my friends and relatives here.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Just got my braces off before our trip. I am totally amazed at my how my teeth look. Meticulous attention to detail by the doc and staff sure pays off. Insanely beautiful! These are the best!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Staff is amazing. Doctor takes over 2 hours to see patients and shows no rush when people have been waiting this long. Insane.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr.Schacher and his Staff, great work, great service. Dr. schacher is a very knowledgeable doctor. Thank you for the great smile 👍🏻

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Very nice and helpful but the wait times are just awful.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

At today's appointment his retainers were checked and we were given a copy of my daughters original molds. What an astounding result. I did not realize the extent of the huge change . These folks do great things. Thank you Dr.S.and staff. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Absolutely love Schacher’s staff. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Very inviting environment which makes the extensive wait times tolerable. Have had both of my children treated at the Simcoe office and would highly recommend Dr. Schacher to all of our friends & family.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Schacher is great, so kind and informative, really cares and takes his time. Excellent professional that does is extremely knowledgable that does quality work that will be done right the first time. The staff is amazing and family oriented. I wish I had him when i had braces and jaw surgery but the mistakes and blunders by another ortho could not be undone. But I would recommend Dr. Schacher absolutely.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I was told my jaw would have to be broken if I ever wanted to fix my huge overbite by numerous orthodontists and so never figured I would be happy with my teeth. I decided to go to Dr. Schacher to see if there was any hope - I was fully expecting the same result. To my delight, he told me that it could be done without jaw surgery!! I am an adult and was so ready to smile! In February 2016 my overbite was 12mm! It is now March 2017 and my overbite is 4mm!!! I couldn't be happier! I am now in braces to straighten my teeth and my self confidence is growing by the day!! He is very knowledgeable and professional! I was spared a huge expense ($10,000) and terrible pain by not having the jaw surgery. I would highly recommend this team of experts with any issue you have. It's never too late to smile with confidence. Give them a chance and discover it for yourself! The only issue I have with the clinic is the wait times at appointments. Sometimes you can be taken right away - most times I have waited 30 min and sometimes for over an hour on a scheduled appointment. If that changed - this rating would be 1000%. In the end it's about your smile and they get 100% for that!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Most amazing orthodontist out there. Very polite, punctual and helpful. I never leave the office without having all of my questions answered. He is very knowledgeable about his practice. All of the staff is exceptional as well. I've never had any issues and I've been going to see Dr. Schacher and his staff for over 10 years. The office itself is exceptionally clean, friendly and inviting. The décor and activities going on (full movie theater in the offce!) make it comfortable and less intimidating being there. I recommend Dr. Schacher and his staff to anyone needing braces and such!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Victor Schacher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English