Ratings for Dr. Alban Merepeza

Dr. Merepeza has helped me tremendously! Before I was referred to Dr. Merepeza by my GP I spent a year seeing various specialist looking for a diagnosis to explain the pain I was experiencing . I was told I had sinusitis but the antibiotics didn't help . Next I was told I had dental problems and needed an expensive root canal. That still didn't help! I finally had a cat scan because it was thought I might have bone cancer. Needless to say I was very upset! Finally I was diagnosed with TMJ and was told I needed an expensive mouth guard. That didn't help the pain either. It was only after Dr. Merepeza treated my jaw a few times I finally found relief . I am happy to say I no longer experience any pain thanks to Dr. Merepeza!! I would highly recommend him for the treatment of JMJ problems! He is extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I started believing in Alban Merepeza when he fixed the painful soles of my husband’s feet in two visits. “Are you saying Alban doesn’t want you to come back?” I asked him. I couldn’t believe it. I started going to Alban myself for issues related to repetitive strain and plantar fasciitis, and every time he resolved the problem in a minimum of time, giving me the tools to maintain my own health. But the big transformation came when I mentioned during a visit that I’d had to stop running 30 years earlier because of pain in my knees. Two sports doctors diagnosed severe chondromalacia (inflammation under the kneecap). I loved running and never stopped grieving the loss. The knees were still so touchy I couldn’t powerwalk two days in a row. “Let’s have a look,” Alban said. A few minutes later, he told me he could find no evidence of inflammation and asked if I would consent to x-rays, something he rarely prescribed, but felt was necessary in this case. I had them taken the same day. Later that afternoon, Alban called me at home to say the x-rays told the same story: no sign of inflammation now…or ever. What I have instead, apparently, is incredibly tight quads that need rigorous stretching. He taught me the moves, and set me free. After three decades, I am running again! Can you imagine what a gift that is? My husband and I take every opportunity to recommend Alban to friends and family. Every time they thank us. The man has magic hands.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Fantastic. Dealt with my ailments and I haven't been back in two years. As opposed to other chiropractors that required once a month visits.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

There is truly not another Health Care Provider like Alban! His passion for his work and 100% dedication to his patients, makes him a special and unique Doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Merepeza and thank him for everything he does for so many!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Merepeza was recommended to me by my cousin. I have had jaw troubles most of my adult life. I grind and clench and as of six months ago have been in constant pain with my jaw. It hurt to smile, chew, talk, etc. I saw a different chiropractor, massage therapist, and a dentist in Trenton who gave me a specialty mouth guard to no avail. Everyone was telling me I was going to need surgery to fix my jaw. I don't want surgery, so I finally called Dr. M. Dr. Merepeza was very friendly and reassuring. He has worked on my jaw 5 times and it feels completely different. No pain when I smile, talk or chew now. It finally feels lined up properly. No fancy expensive mouth guard anymore either! I will definitely continue to see Dr. M if I have anymore issues with my jaw. So happy that I won't need a surgery!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I have been a patient of Alban for many years. I attend him simply for ongoing care, as well as self inflicted tightness and pain. Alban has managed to release my low back, where my various sports tighten, and keep it loose. What I also respected is his attitude to adjusting my neck, which is often tight. Oftentimes, he uses active release over an adjustment. I respect his decision to respect my body, as his comment was that I had been adjusted too many times, but the problem in the muscle still existed. As for a partial tear on the ACL, and MCL, Alban and his team (who he has personally selected through treatment), brought me through, without surgery to continue to do my main sports of skiing and snowboarding. His office staff respects him - and that I find is the mark of a true leader. He leads by example, and does not judge. He simply treats. He has a passion for people and health. He wants all of his patients to be the best they can be. As for timelines, well, yes, perhaps he can be behind, but that is because he has given all that he has to the person (people) ahead of me, and he does the same for me. I thank Alban for all that he gives to the sports community. Both near and national. He brings the same game to his office each and every day. Thank you Alban for all that matters. KS

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I just saw him today for my foot pain at PAN AM Games where he is working with host medical services. Great guy first and foremost and even a great clinician. I am a physician working at the PAN AMs with him. I had this pain for about a year that I kept in control with cortisone shots and NSAIDs. But never fully got an understanding of why the recurrence from any of my colleagues. He was the first clinician to analyse my gait accurately and treat it accordingly. A refreshing experience to see a chiropractor do it so well. Thanks Alban...... F.G.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Great experience! I was really nervous after hearing many horror stories about chiropractors but my first visit the Dr put me at ease. Within 3 visits I was back to normal and the pain I came in with had disappeared. Much thanks to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Got amazing results from 1st treatment, can't wait for the next.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Surgeon said odds of my daughter reinjuring her knee and requiring surgery were at best 50/50. Dr Merepeza diagnosed her gait issue immediately and within 2 visits had made a dramatic change in the way she runs. We will go for the occasional tune up and muscle loosening. I am thrilled with the quick results and the significantly reduced risk of further injury.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014