Ratings for Dr. Jennifer E. Richards

First time appt, waited 4 hours. Wrote in medical file a couple of entries that were not correct. She requires you to come back every 6 months for a med check. Not looking forward in going back for another long wait just to get a refil for meds.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

This office never returns phone calls. You always have to keep calling them. Was told by insurance provider that they do not know how to correctly code billing and that is why I end up paying.Forgets refills on medication even if you were just in. A lot of staff changes. Very incompetent office. After 5 years of this I am going some where else.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Richards was my GP. She and her staff were frustrating. They didn't understand what my lab results meant (a second doctor had to explain it). They made it an impossible challenge to refill my heart medicine. If all other doctors and hospitals close, she would be a good choice.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I've had Doctor Richards for years and she's been great. She was available while I was int he hospital, she always makes time to listen, and she's understanding. I've never had a problem with her perscribing a medication that I need. I HATE visiting the doctor in general, but I can't say enough about her!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

HORRIBLE FOLLOW UP. CALLED WHEN I HAD PNEUMONIA AND HAD GONE TO EMERG. ROOM - NO CALL BACK. HAD TO DEPEND ON EMERG. ROOM COMPLETELY.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Dr. Jennifer E. Richards's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)