Ratings for Dr. Holly A. Hett

She is a fantastic, caring doctor who gives me all the time I need. As someone e with anxiety about health related things, this is very much important to me. She is reassuring, patient, and never judgmental.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I saw Dr. Hett on a couple different occasions, I was left with her as my soul pracitioner per my insurance and I must say, I am impressed. She and her staff were very helpful in coordinating the referrals I needed to see my specialists. Doesn't sound like a big deal but with the kind of insurance I have, it is. At any rate, she is very nice, has great bedside manner and doesn't size her patients up, she lets you talk and wants to get to know you. Apple Valley Medical Center is the best clinic I've had the privledge of going to.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Very thural, thoughtful, caring and takes the time to listen to our concerns and explains and answers your questions. Very good at calling to report test findings and returns your call in a timely manner. I have complete faith and trust in the care Dr.Hett gives to my self and my two children with specail needs. If their is a need for a specialist to get involved in the care she is very willing and helpful in getting one that she trust and feels will be the best choice for your well being. I have referred my family and friends to this Dr.My children are very complicated and complex medically and Dr. Hett is always right there for them and does her best to give them the medical attention they may need. If she is ever unsure of something she looks for the problem as well as the answers. Dr.Hett is very good at her job she enjoys helping others, has compasion, confidence within her self, cheerful attitude. I feel very confortable knowing that Dr.Hett is caring for me.Thanks Dr. Holly Hett

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

Dr. Holly A. Hett's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is a fantastic, caring doctor who gives me all the time I need. As someone e with anxiety about health related things, this is very much important to me. Sh..."

May 13, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Holly" to "Holly A."

October 20, 2013