Ratings for Dr. David W.J. Cote

I think of Dr Cote and his good work overtime I breathe in.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Phoned to say I would be at my appointment but was still looking for parking. I show up 15 minutes late and his secretary said he wouldn't see me, I'd have to be rebooked. Next appointment I'm on time, and HE keeps me waiting 45 minutes, no apology. Might be a good doctor but I don't need this arrogant attitude when I'm paying $$. Booking surgery elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I can't thank him enough. He's an amazing surgeon and an incredibly kind human being. Always makes me feel like I'm in good hands and will do anything to make me feel taken care of. Love him!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I recently had endoscopic sinus surgery on May 18, 2017. I first met Dr. Cote when i was referred to him by another ENT. I found Dr. Cote to be very professional and kind. He listened to my concerns and we made a plan. His office has been great with booking follow up appointments and Kim is always friendly and willimg to answer questions. Thanks to Dr. Cote and his staff for the first time in 20+ years I feel like I have my life back because they took the time to actually look and treat the underlying cause of my problems instead of just pushing antibiotics and sending me on my way.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

After a serious fall and significant injury I was told to see Dr. Cote because he would provide practical and helpful advice after I had healed. I saw him and he was very understanding and answered all of my questions in a timely and helpful manner. He is a great physician and I think someone would be lucky to see him as a patient.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

My experience with Dr Cote was outstanding start to finish. i had a previous nose job (with another surgeon) that left me with a twisty lumpy nose and couldn't breathe. Dr Cote restored my confidence in surgeons, met with me several times to go over the surgery and now my nose is , straight and i can breathe so much better.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I'm so happy with my nose. Thank you Dr. Cote and Kim!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I can't say enough about how impressed I am with Dr Cote. Very professional and I am so happy with my nose. I was terrified to undergo surgery but I felt well cared for by Dr Cote and Kim was amazing.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Cote and Susan are amazing! I had my tonsils and adenoids removed 5 months ago and I can't believe what a change it has made to my life. I appreciated how honest and realistic Dr. Cote was in explaining my options and also what to expect after surgery. As someone who works in the medical field myself I know that post-op calls are standard but I was extremely surprised to have Susan call me a few days before the surgery to ask me how I was feeling about it and answer any questions that I had. It was such a personal touch that I greatly appreciated. Thank-you Dr. Cote and Susan for the amazing care!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I Adore Dr. Cote what a wonderful surgeon . He's very knowledgeable . I was scared to have my surgery done but he was with me every step of the way made me feel at ease . I would highly recommend him to anyone having problems with ENT.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015