Ratings for Dr. David W.J. Cote

Dr. Cote and Susan are amazing! I had my tonsils and adenoids removed 5 months ago and I can't believe what a change it has made to my life. I appreciated how honest and realistic Dr. Cote was in explaining my options and also what to expect after surgery. As someone who works in the medical field myself I know that post-op calls are standard but I was extremely surprised to have Susan call me a few days before the surgery to ask me how I was feeling about it and answer any questions that I had. It was such a personal touch that I greatly appreciated. Thank-you Dr. Cote and Susan for the amazing care!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I Adore Dr. Cote what a wonderful surgeon . He's very knowledgeable . I was scared to have my surgery done but he was with me every step of the way made me feel at ease . I would highly recommend him to anyone having problems with ENT.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Cote was the most amazing surgeon! His staff was wonderful, and made me feel so comfortable before, during and after my surgery yesterday! He spoke with me before and then came into my room afterwards to see how I was doing. His office is very busy, but they always called me back quick and I had my surgery less than a year after I was referred to his office!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I would love to leave a glowing rating for Dr. Cote and his staff but can't simply because I am finding it impossible to get an appointment with him. My family doctor has sent in no less than 3 referrals over the past year to get me in to see him and I have yet to so much as receive a call from anyone in his office to arrange for an appointment. I understand he is extremely busy and fully expect to wait a long time to get to see him but to have to wait for a year to just get his staff to call to set up an appointment is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. What does one have to do to get them to set up an appointment?? Would give zero stars but had to give something so settled for a single one. I will rewrite this review if I ever manage to get an appointment with him!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Doctor Cote is the best Doctor, I would recommend to everyone who has any problem with ENT.He has done my mom's(PRITAM KAUR) nose surgery,He is the best surgeon and has knowledge of medical stream.He took time to explain the options and treated us like a family.Excellent patient care and bedside manner. He has very good sense of humour and he really understand that what best he can do for patient.Thank you so much DR. Cote for putting my MOM's life back to normal.Office staff member are so helpful and full of knowledge that I haven't seen at any other doctor's clinic.Big Thank to SUSAN,she is awesome .

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

DR Cote and his staff are an excellent team. I was to have sinus surgery years ago but was afraid to do it. With his His confidence and knowledge I had a successful operation on my sinuses, Dr. Cote made this experience not so bad the way I had feared. I still follow up with him today .Dr. Cote is a wonderful and compassionate Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I am extremely disappointed in the medical field as a whole. Seems that most MD's got their degrees on the back of a matchbook. What a revelation Dr Cote AND Susan are/have been. Professional, competent, considerate, respectful.........not enough adjectives in a dictionary to describe my dealings with them. My nose (internally) was a mess for 5 years subsequent to an mva. I can't believe what it's like to actually breath again. He ended up stenting both nostrils (2 for 1 sale I guess). Feel free to contact me if you have any apprehension over seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. David W.J. Cote's Credentials

Providence

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cote and Susan are amazing! I had my tonsils and adenoids removed 5 months ago and I can't believe what a change it has made to my life. I appreciated how h..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I Adore Dr. Cote what a wonderful surgeon . He's very knowledgeable . I was scared to have my surgery done but he was with me every step of the way made me fee..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cote was the most amazing surgeon! His staff was wonderful, and made me feel so comfortable before, during and after my surgery yesterday! He spoke with me ..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would love to leave a glowing rating for Dr. Cote and his staff but can't simply because I am finding it impossible to get an appointment with him. My family..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cote and his assistant Susan are absolutely wonderful! I have had numerous surgeries with Dr Cote and would recommend him 100%! The BEST!"

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Cote is the best Doctor, I would recommend to everyone who has any problem with ENT.He has done my mom's(PRITAM KAUR) nose surgery,He is the best surgeon..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR Cote and his staff are an excellent team. I was to have sinus surgery years ago but was afraid to do it. With his His confidence and knowledge I had a su..."

October 10, 2014
  • First Name changed from "David" to "David W.J."

May 28, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Family / G.P." to "Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)"

May 3, 2012
  • combined ratings from Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) listing (DID: 3437126)

May 3, 2012