Ratings for Dr. Mona Clor

Most rude Dr. ever!!!!!! So unprofessional and heartless individual. If you want to feel better or get better, then do not see this DR.!!!!! Best way to describe is the wicked witch of wizard of oz!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I have NEVER met a DR. So rude, unprofessional and not caring as I did today. I would not recommend anyone to see this lady! I went to the immediate care because of having numbness my face and a feeling of burning in my toes and left leg very soar and veins protruding out severely All happening on the left side. I have been feeling ill and having been to my primary doctor and having test ran with in the past three weeks, but these were new symptoms I had started to feel with in 24 hrs. She walks into the exam room and literally tells me " I've looked over your medical Records and my question is for you is why are you even here". Then proceeds to tell me I had every test ran underneath the sun so what do you expect me to do for you. In disbelief I looked at her and then informed her again I have my symptoms that are occurring right now that have not been there with in the past day. I told her I need to know what's wrong and why I feel like this. She rolled her eyes and said, well let me see your toes, so I showed her. She looked at them , looked at me and goes well in this case I would just send people to the ER , what are you telling me that now maybe something is wrong with your brain? I looked at her and said are you serious The way you were talking to me right now? If this is such an inconvenience for you I can leave. She looked at me and told me no this is not an inconvenience for me it must be for you as much time and money as you spend on this lately. At this point I'm done I don't even want her to take care of me I'd rather be in pain then deal with that. She then says well who is your primary care doctor let me call them and see what they want me to do. She literally did not do anything for me besides get me upset and treat me like a piece of dirt. Remind you never examined me at all besides looked at my toes. Needless to say by the time she spoke with my doctor and my doctor had ordered a CT scan I gave up and walked out because I refused for anybody to treat me or take care of me and be responsible of my medical care for someone that is so incompetent, non caring and rude. Going to see her at the immediate care was a joke and a waste of two hours of my time. These are the people that should not be doctors. Don't they take a oath and go into the medical field to take care of individuals isn't that their primary concern to do? And I can still guarantee you there will be a bill submitted for me but I can guarantee you this,that one will not be to paid and will be disputed. So I guess this time it was only my time wasted and not my money!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

My son was really ill. I thought he was dehydrated from throwing up.was hoping to get zofran. She sent us home with nothing stating just a virus. I had to make a trip to the er that night where they gave me zofran said if she would have done it earlier he would not have needed an IV I refuse to see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Mona Clor's Credentials

• Univ Of Baghdad, Coll Of Med, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal