Ratings for Dr. Hugh Parsons

What a blessing to have this man as my doctor!! I can honestly say I would currently be blind without him.thanks doc Parsons!!??

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Parsons has been treating my husband for diabetic retinopathy for many years. He has dealt with several of the partners within this firm, and find them all very accommodating. As they are a very busy practice, if you want to know something you must be quite forceful and put your questions out there, of which they are very happy to answer.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Saw Dr. Parsons not to long ago. Great doctor. Very well experience and staff are great. They run like a machine there. Prepare to wait. Bring a book if you can.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I saw Dr. Parsons once last year after a retinal detached surgery, ( the surgery was unsucessful but it was not done by Dr. Parsons , was by his another partner. ). He examinated my eyes with expert manner, he is nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Parsons was great but his staff are horrible. The receptionest is always very rude and doesnt seem to care about the patients. She has dropped the ball on numelrous occasions and seems to blame me for the error. I feel the level of patient care at that clinic is horrible. Patients should not have to look after their own care....the MOA should do her job so patients dont have to do it for her.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I Love Dr. Parsons. I had a bad accident and have been going to him for about 8 years. I'm probably his youngest patient! I honestly think this man is so great and caring. I wish he was my GP. I can ask him anything and he makes me feel safe and welcome. The staff are OK. I think most medical staff have off days and can be pretty rude. And the waiting does suck. But I have been going to him for so long that I know I will be waiting. I would highly recommend Dr. Parsons tho, he is all kinds of amazing. Just a really nice man!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Recently saw Dr. Parsons. He was amazing. I don't have anything bad to say about him or his staff. The only thing is prepare to wait. Bring a book.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr Parsons is a good doctor. Reasonably knowledgeable and attleast pleasant enough to talk to. However, at least one of his assistants was terrible, uncaring and rough to a point I was afraid for my safety. Perhaps she had a bad day, but that's no excuse for such behaviour. Ultimately Dr Parsons is responsible to train his staff and weed out ones like I had a misfortune of encountering.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr parsons he is excellent , always seeing with lots of smile but unfortunate staff doesn't have trained well it means staff treble! !!!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Doctor Parsons was truly everything that I would hope for in a Doctor. He was knowledgeable, patient, caring, and calm. I would recommend him to anyone as he is truly gifted.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014