Ratings for Dr. Hugh Parsons

I really like Dr. Parsons, I was so stressed out because I thought I was going blind in my left eye. When he came in he was very friendly and professional, treated me like a person with feelings, seriously, there are doctors out there that look at you like an unfeeling biological organism that needs fixing, Dr. Parsons is one of the Best. He explained to me what my condition was called and booked up follow up visits. Can't say enough about him

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

What a great experience, Dr. Hugh is not only a great surgeon but a fantastic person.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

ONE OF THE BEST DOCTOR AROUND! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR HIM!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Awesome Dr. Great bedside manner and very skilled at his profession. Would always recommend him first.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

An excellent doctor! Although Dr. Parsons is really busy, he still cares a lot about his patients!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

What a blessing to have this man as my doctor!! I can honestly say I would currently be blind without him.thanks doc Parsons!!??

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Parsons has been treating my husband for diabetic retinopathy for many years. He has dealt with several of the partners within this firm, and find them all very accommodating. As they are a very busy practice, if you want to know something you must be quite forceful and put your questions out there, of which they are very happy to answer.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Saw Dr. Parsons not to long ago. Great doctor. Very well experience and staff are great. They run like a machine there. Prepare to wait. Bring a book if you can.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I saw Dr. Parsons once last year after a retinal detached surgery, ( the surgery was unsucessful but it was not done by Dr. Parsons , was by his another partner. ). He examinated my eyes with expert manner, he is nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Parsons was great but his staff are horrible. The receptionest is always very rude and doesnt seem to care about the patients. She has dropped the ball on numelrous occasions and seems to blame me for the error. I feel the level of patient care at that clinic is horrible. Patients should not have to look after their own care....the MOA should do her job so patients dont have to do it for her.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016