Ratings for Dr. Robert Stapleton

Love that this works on weekends, even though I was late for my appointment the doctor still saw me. Can't say nothing but good things things about things about this doctors, only wish where more like him. Thank You for being an doctor

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Great personality and puts patient at easy. Nice bedside manner and listens, highly recommend Dr. Stapleton .

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Very personable and efficient. Very good at putting someone at ease while not sugar coating the situation. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I absolutely loved this doctor!! I despise the experiences of western medicine practices (when you don't have a doctor like this one) and he made my trip to the ER very positive and comfortable. He had answers to all of my questions which is so rare and knew exactly what needed to be done to treat me. He covered all bases and made sure I left there feeling better. I don't know if he has a family practice but I would love if he was my family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

The most compassionate and understanding doctor we have ever dealt with. Down to earth and extremely helpful. Takes the time to actually listen. His diagnoses always right on. Does not hesitate to send you to a specialist if required. A real "Mensch".

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr Stapleton is one of the best doctors i have ever had. He listens and is not judgmental. Just the kind of Dr i hope stays around here in leamington for a long time to come!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Very knowledgable, it's a pleasure being a patient of Doctor Stapleton. He witty and makes you feel comfortable in his office.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007