Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Zieg

I had the thermitite procedure under my chin. Absolutely no results. $2600 down the drain.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I have a mess that will have to be fixed somewhere else. Stay away from him

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I had Lipco and instead of dr siege helping and taking his wife " office manager" steps in. And since she is no dr you get nothing. Watch out and don't go.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

I paid $3875 for lipo on my abdomen and lost ONE inch , was promised a different procedure but now they backed out !!! Dont recommend him at all

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Fantastic experience with Dr. Zieg. He was extremely thorough, answered all my questions, and was very punctual. I had a breast augmentation, and I could not be happier with the results and my choice of surgeon. My experience before the surgery, at the hospital, and after the surgery went very smoothly. I recommend him to any one!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

I had a great experience at Dr. Zeig's Lipospa. I had breast lift surgery and the results are great. I will definately be back in the future, and highly recommend Dr. Zeig.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Zieg and his staff are wonderful. He does excellent work and is very professional. He performed a lift and augmentation about a year ago on me, and the results are impeccable. The scars are barely noticeable, and they just look fantastic. I am so excited to have a plastic surgeon in this area who does such a great job. I will be using him again in the future for other procedures that may need done. Crow's feet, fine line wrinkles etc. It takes a lot research to find a plastic surgeon whom you trust, so it is a relief to have one who does such a great job, no more worries! ;) Very recommended!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011

dr zieg and his staff were amazing. i had a breast augmentation performed by dr zieg and i am so happy with the results. i know its only been 31/2 weeks, but i already love the results and i know they r going to look amazing when they heal all the way. the procedure was the easiest thing i've gone through. i thought it was going to really painful but zieg assured me that it wouldn't and he was right. within a week i felt great and before that it was just a little tightness and stiffness but nothing i couldn't handle. anyways i just wanted to let anyone know that is thinking about dr zieg performing a breast augmentation on them i would say go for it. he is an awesome dr and i think u would be really happy with the results. oh and the price is really good to. only 2695 and that includes everything.(no hidden costs anywhere) well good luck to anyone that decides to have this done and enjoy cause i know i am.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

I have paid for two procedures to be performed by Dr. Zeig. The price above reflects both procedures. The first procedure has already been done and all I can say is that I am amazed at the results and it has only been 6 weeks! I am having the second procedure next week. I will post the results of that at a later date. Both surgeries are for Liposuction with the Vaser Laser( which is awesome). The first was for my mid section and the second is for my upper arms. The results are fantastic but, are nothing compared to the wonderful doctor and staff. I highly recommend Dr. Zeig!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Very excellent cosmetic surgeon, I wouldnt go anywhere else unless I had no choice. He is very professional and answers all questions.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

Dr. Paul M. Zieg's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Henderson, KY