Ratings for Dr. Steven Evans

Love this guy! He has bee my doctor for over 15 years! I moved out of Stittsville 10 years ago and now gladly travel to see him from Ottawa South,

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever been to, very disrespectful and close minded, doesn't give each patient the time they deserve

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr Steve is simply the best. I'm actually shocked at some of these ratings. He's been my doc for 15 years and he has also taken my parents as patients. Personable and fantastic follow up. He has referred me to an amazing endocrinologist and other specialists when necessary.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Evans saw my elderly mother in Ottawa yesterday. She was very impressed with his compassion and helpfulness towards her. He was patient with her and sought proactive solutions related to her ongoing care. She was extremely pleased with him and will keep attending the clinic to see him specifically.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

This doctor is very rude, and always late for appointments, and he never cares my health, but $.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Met Dr. Evans two years ago, and found him to be one of the most knowledge and caring doctors in Ottawa. He meets you with a joke and a smile, making you feel self assured and comfortable. Critisism is unwarranted. Some people complain about everything under the sun. Dr. Evans is very good.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Saw this doctor when my GPs office was closed for holiday as the clinic is close to my home. Thought I may have shingles and wanted to be certain if it was the case. He looked at my rash for a millisecond, and was writing out a prescription before he told me it was shingles. Well, he was dead wrong with his diagnosis confirmed by my dermatologist and gp at my yearly checkups recently. Said I was the third patient he had seen that morning with shingles. Wasn't impressed with this doctor nor his manner. I took antiviral drugs for no reason. Bragging about his 32 years of practice, and said I definitely had shingles when I questioned him if he was sure, as I wasn't feeling ill. Even named the nerve path the rash was sitting on. Hogwash. It was bug bites.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. Evans has been my family doctor for over 10 years and he has always been one of the most caring and helpful physicians that I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. He has always helped each member of my family with their health concerns. When my grandmother became too weak to come to the clinic, he would make home visits in the evenings and sometimes on the weekends. I've never ever had him request that I make a different appointment for a separate issue unless it would really take too much time to handle in one appointment (when other patients are waiting). He also will always give you the medication he believes you need, but will say no if you ask for something that in his opinion isn't right for you. You can feel safe that he won't over-prescribe medications to you. I am honestly very surprised with some of the reviews that he has received here.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Services locking cancelled appointments not very good with listing to all your problems more about money than healing

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Too rushed, pill prescriber, multitasks so he is never really listening. Seems fake.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016