Ratings for Dr. Mini P. Pathrose

As with most doctors, Dr. Pathrose tends to run behind, but nothing unusual. Usually only about a 15-minute delay, where previous doctors have been up to an hour late. Dr. Pathrose has been very helpful and attentive, and been willing to discuss various treatments, as well as to follow aggressive or conservative approaches based on patient desires. Definitely glad to have found Dr. Pathrose and will continue seeing her.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

My previous PCP who was retiring referred me to this doctor. I was initially nervous to start all over again and establish with a new doctor. I made appt., and the staff was very welcoming and the nurse was very good. This doctor is fantastic. She has a sound knowledge and is very through. The most important thing was she was a keen listener. She addressed each of my health issues step by step. She asked me diligent questions regarding my health issues. I was impressed by her behavior and friendliness. I did not hesitate to take my 4 children, my husband and my parents to her. I know my family very well and I knew she is the right physician for my family.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

She was very attentive and listened to all my problems, I was impressed by the knowledge and ability. She made appropriate referals and helped me and my kids in the best of her ability. Thank you doctor....you are the best.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

This doctor had me on so many different medications it was ridiculous. The times she should have referred me to a specialist instead she just kept writing prescriptions for me to take.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

This family practice physician was most kind ehn I had UTI last year. No unnecessary follow ups were needed..

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

First app. I was not informed she was at a different clinic than the one I called. When I arrived at the right clinic the nurse had not called like she said she would to inform them of the error. Rescheduled. Did normal new patient routine. On the way back to room was subjected to nurse banter about a client they had the other day that was late and their very rude responses to the matter that they actually said to her. Once in room waited for a minimum of 45 minutes with two toddlers. I can live with it but it was all racking together. The doctor came in, listened to her heart, looked at her ears and eyes. Tried to check her throat but didn't suceed. I informed her of a problem I had about her tantrums. And that was it.... No customary ?'s about her walking her talking her food intake her behavior. She didn't check her joints or measure her head. When I went online to see if it was even a standard checkup it said she did but didn't go beyond at all.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

Dr. Mini P. Pathrose's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1993)