Ratings for Dr. Delois Teague

Dr Teague is a great doctor who I trust fully. During a terrible heath crisis. She took care of me, was direct and honest, and extremely compassionate and caring. She's a fantastic doctor with a very high level of skill. I have seen so many ob/gyn's who had no interest in me because I didn't have children. Dr Teague treated me well regardless and is even so good with my husband. She has always been honest and straightforward with him and able to communicate the facts of my situation in a way he could understand. I trust Dr Teague with my life! You won't find a better doctor!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

New Patient - She was the worst doctor I have seen. Not friendly, no bedside manner, explained nothing. She made me feel like I was a bother to her when she stepped in the exam room.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

best in the world. me and all my friends think that she is the greatest

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

One of the worst doctors ever. She would make me wait 2 hrs for every appt and then meet for 2 mins.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I wait on average an hour or more for my appointments and I have never been late. It is ridiculous. My last appt I waited an hour and fifteen minutes from my appt time to seeing the doctor. Ridiculous. I'm currently looking for a new doctor. As nice as she is she obviously thinks her time is more valuable than mine.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

This is a great doctor she is knows her patients. I am so glad I found her wow what a doctor love this doc.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr, Teague made me feel very comfortable during my visits and she was able to help me with every concern. Her nurses are very friendly, and I love the whole staff.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

She is the best! You can tell she genuinely cares about her patients and makes such a uncomfortable necessity of life comfortable & that is quite a feat!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

My regular doctor recommended her and I love her! Her bedside manner is great and she cares about her patients. I lost my baby and the support she has given me since is amazing. I have had to do some follow up with her and she is very helpful. She will still be my OB when I get pregnant again. I would definitely recommend her to my friends. Their office staff seems a little cranky, but everyone else I deal with are wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Staff is really bad, they give some appointment and then call to reschedule and when we reach to the rescheduled appointment we have to wait 1 hr + . Doctor is good, caring and answers our questions. So we are fine with her but staff is unbearable.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. Delois Teague's Credentials

• Cincinnati College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1984)