Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Deyarmin

I have been going to him for years and I find him to be very thorough and helpful if I need any type of medications. Very calm and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I would not recommend dr deyarmin to anyone. For two months i have been in severe pain in my joints and muscles. I was on medication for years that helped i moved into this area and my mom recommended him to me. He took me off my medication that helped with my pain and sleeping. I have asked several times to put me back on it, he will not. I have gone threw two jobs because of lack of sleep. He says i have sleep apnea and this is why my joints hurt. Im in so much pain he does not even care when i call to tell him about my jobs and lack of sleep.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

I usually see his partners (Drs. Chopra and Furlong); I saw him for a procedure. He was professional and friendly; the office staff was great. The nurses and office staff are good at their jobs and everyone seems to be concerned about the patient.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

He misdiagnosed my problem and I had to see another doctor. Overcharges and not very professional.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Very calm. Easy to talk to and very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Dr Deyarmin is one of a group of outstanding physicians who are in group practice. He is easy to talk to and a highly skilled clinician.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

I saw this doctor 3 times and made several telehphone calls with the following symptoms: several head pain, nauseau, vision impairment, numbness in limbs, loss of balance, etc. He diagnosed me with a sinus infection, and later with cluster headaches. After two weeks, I was rushed into an Emergency Room and was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Emergency surgery was required to save my life - - because of time wasted with Deyarmin.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

Dr. Brian J. Deyarmin's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)