You may also like

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Very personable, very caring and very involved with his patients. An excellent optometrist! Receptionist is not pleasant and Dr. Kinney should be aware that this "hampers" his reputation as front-end staff gives a first impression that reflects the doctor(s) within the practice. There are many people looking for positions as such who could certainly boost the morale in this particular department.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

This Dr. Completely diagnosed my serious eye problem. I found him to be short with me. His staff is very rude.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

I love Dr Kinney, he has always been very friendly and helpful with me. He seems very competent and I would recommend him to anybody. However I cannot say the same about the staff at the front desk... The ladies there have a tendency to be rude and they talk to you as if you're bothering them when it is their job to serve you. Dr Kinney should get new staff at the front desk because they do not represent him well at all.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

My daughter and I see Dr. Kinney and we both think he's great. He is very friendly and thorough. I have a RCE problem and he has always taken me in quickly when I have an issue and offer excellent advice.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Excellent eye doctor. Very nice office and staff. Was a very pleasant experience overall, much better than my previous eye doctor who barely said a word or even smiled.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Very professional staff! Dr. Kinney is easy to talk with. They have a great selection of lenses to choose from!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

The office was very helpful once I got past the front desk. I was late for my app't due to the weather and was pretty much told off because of my lateness. The lady with the accent was extremely rude and loud to me and wondered why I didn't call. She told me to take a seat and hopefully the doctor will see you. Once I got past the front desk the rest of the staff were very friendly and helpful. If you trying to get new clients, you had better speak to the front desk cause that may have been my last visit to your office.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

An awsome Doctor i would highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. Brett Kinney's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent exam by this doctor. Office was in Kingston though, and it was very nice."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Very personable, very caring and very involved with his patients. An excellent optometrist! Receptionist is not pleasant and Dr. Kinney should be aware that t..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kinney is great. Our whole family go to see him now and we are very happy to have him as our eye doctor."

October 18, 2014