Ratings for Dr. Rahi Victory

I was referred to him for fertility issues and then had him for both of my two pregnancies. I never had to wait long for my appointments and I never felt rushed with him. He was always willing to sit and explain anything I needed.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I had him for both my kids he's caring and knowledgable his staff is wonderful the office is clean and comfortable, I'd recommend him to anyone I was not a fertility patent and he treated me great he's an overall great Dr my sister had him as well and she thinks he's great as well there are few bad reviews and obviously an amazing Dr can't make everyone happy maybe he was having an off day...everyone has those once in a while but I highly recommend him because he is truly a great Dr

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I have a wonderful experience with him.would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Very impressive operation. Very little wait time and very flexible scheduling. IVF is not for the feint of heart, but Dr. Victory and his office provide excellent care, support and advice. Every consultation ends with the Doctor asking if there are any more questions. A very caring, respectful clinic. Very refreshing.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I have seen Dr. V for multiple issues threw the years, including infertility/3 babies. I love him .. however he does make you feel less important if you are not there for infertility... Almost like he wants the big $ business only....I wish he would realize that ... but his easy to talk to personality and surgical skills can't be beat.... His wait times to get an appt. are very long .. and waiting for your apt time is usually well over an hour.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

We have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Victory! When my partner and I started looking for a referral to a fertility doctor, we were told that the other main practitioner did not work with same gender couples, so we were already on edge. Dr. Victory has been nothing but respectful and inclusive, and we have never been made to feel any different than any of his other clients.My experience has been a bit of an anomaly, as I got pregnant my first IUI but my HCG numbers were very erratic and then I had quite a lot of bleeding ( I was sure I had miscarried)...needless to say, I have been pretty on edge! I also have some anxiety related to other crappy experiences with Doctors ( was told when I was 22 that I could never have babies) and Dr. Victory's relaxed beside was a great fit for me, but I think it should be noted that if plain language and some quirks ( sometimes he listens to club music when he is scheduled for a day of ultrasounds lol) aren't what you are looking for, it may not be a good fit. He actually said to me at the beginning that if I was feeling nervous, I should always call and he will give me an ultrasound because it's better than me feeling afraid..he has never made me feel silly, has always been respectful, and truly eased so many of my worries and anxieties. Even when I thought I had lost the baby, he was kind but matter of fact, which is what we needed. If you are looking for a relaxed experience, I would definitely go with Dr. Victory!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Excellent experience. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Victory is extremely full of himself. He is dismissive, rude, and quite frankly, a douche. I would never recommend him to any couple experiencing infertility.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr Victory is an amazing and knowledgeable doctor who cares for his patients

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Rahi Victory's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Persian

• University of Michigan (Grad. 1994)
  • Queen's University Kingston (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2003)
  • Wayne State University (Grad. 2006)

Pacificare

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to him for fertility issues and then had him for both of my two pregnancies. I never had to wait long for my appointments and I never felt rushed..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had him for both my kids he's caring and knowledgable his staff is wonderful the office is clean and comfortable, I'd recommend him to anyone I was not a fert..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have a wonderful experience with him.would highly recommend him"

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very impressive operation. Very little wait time and very flexible scheduling. IVF is not for the feint of heart, but Dr. Victory and his office provide excel..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. V for multiple issues threw the years, including infertility/3 babies. I love him .. however he does make you feel less important if you are no..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "We have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Victory! When my partner and I started looking for a referral to a fertility doctor, we were told that the other mai..."

February 24, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.nahalfertility.com/aboutus.php" to "Http://www.drvictory.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "5199446400".

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent experience. Would highly recommend him."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Victory is extremely full of himself. He is dismissive, rude, and quite frankly, a douche. I would never recommend him to any couple experiencing infertilit..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Victory is an amazing and knowledgeable doctor who cares for his patients "

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr victory and his staff are amazing i would not put my trust in any other fertility Dr "

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor victory is absolutely amazing endo. I would stop at nothing to ensure his good name is known. Being a first time mom I had quite a few scares and worries..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Victory was professional and easy to talk to. After seeing another doctor we moved to Dr Victory for a second opinion and were glad we did. The facility wa..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This guy is a douche! He loves himself and is taking advantage of people in our area. He does not even begin to understand what it is like to be a patient goi..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nice, great doctor! You wouldnt go wrong with him!"

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my surgery with Dr. Victory. I want to let him know that I admire his professionalism to how he conduct himself and does his work, it's excellent. Th..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I recently had surgery with Dr. Victory. He willingly answered all of our questions and treated us with respect. His surgical staff was pleasant and the amb..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I had trouble conceiving and were referred to Dr. Victory. Dr. Victory guided us and today we are so happy to have a baby boy in our life! The s..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Victory and his entire staff are second to none. He is caring, compassionate, committed, thorough, genuine and ALWAYS friendly. He was prompt with all appo..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Victory happened to be the locum doctor who was on-call when I went into labour/gave birth to my first child (daughter). I was extremely impressed by his kin..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Victory is the most professional, classy, discreet, caring and most importantly knowledgeable doctor in the field of infertility. After many attempts and v..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Victory is remarkable! I spent a year with my family doctor trying to figure out why I couldn't get pregnant. Upon my first meeting with Dr. V, he was able ..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Honestly? I wasn't impressed with Dr Victory initially. I felt like I was another nameless female in an assembly line of women. Then eventually I came to real..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After 6 years of trying to conceive with another local doctor and then the fertility clinic in London, numerous unsuccessful IUI's and IVF cycles my husband and..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "BEST. DOCTOR. EVER. We spent 3 years at a clinic in London where the doctors just kept putting embryos back in with zero success. We moved to Dr. Victory and w..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Yes I would call him a HUSTLER. A businessman before a doctor. "

July 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After being through 2 other OB's, I was referred to Dr. Victory for my second pregnancy (which another OB told me was impossible). It was high risk and he made..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I can't call this guy a doctor, his thoughts are everywhere but caring. He believes in money only. I visited him after 7 months of trying to concive. He sent ..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is by far am amazing and knowledgeable Doctor. I had him as my gyno and OB. Amazing bed side manner and takes time to answer all of your questions. I've dec..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "There are truly no words other than to say that this man is amazing at what he does. He touches so many people's lives. I was told I had a 10 cm and growing ped..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "it's rare to see this level of quality, professionalism and human warmth delivered by Dr. Victory and his entire staff at the Nahal Fertility Program. Superior ..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Victory to any friend or family member going through infertility - he is trustworthy ..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We started our process towards becoming parents with another specialist in Windsor and while it was a positive experience, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity t..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr.Victory since August, 2014. Since my initial meeting with him he has always been kind, patient and very knowledgable. He did a diagnostic ..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Poor bed side manner. Will not be back ever! Was nothing but rude and not helpful."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "If you are experiencing any sort of fertility issues I would recommend Dr. Victory and his team. My husband and I went to see Dr. Victory after trying to get pr..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I must write about my experience with nahal fertility clinic. As an older woman, I knew that my chances of becoming preganant were very slim. I had already had ..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This guy is bad news - and needs not to be called a Doctor. He has several 5 stars ratings because he runs a fertility clinic and, when successful gives couple..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Well, if you do not have Dr. Victory for your OB I suggest you ask your MD to refer you to him ASAP!! My menstrual cycle was sporadic. Dr. J. Warwaruk, MD at ..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Victory is an excellent doctor! He took care of my wife throughout her pregnancy to ensure everything was okay. Always answered questions. Has great bedside ..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has nothing but good things to say about our experience with Dr.Victory and his staff. From the beginning they have made us feel like they care abou..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Dr. Victory in January 2014 after two failed IUI's at a previous clinic. It turns out that I was misdiagnosed by my previous clinic. Dr. Victor..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Victory! He's phenomenal! I recommend him to any family/friends who are pregnant or trying to get pregnant! He w..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Victory is an awesome Doctor. He is always available to help. He called me even when he was out of town, on vacation, and even on Sundays! I feel I am blesse..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "When we went to him for infertility, he gave us a couple of tests and although my husband had done a sperm count just a few weeks before, he gave him another te..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy yesterday with Doctor Victory. He is indeed a knowledgeable,passionate, and caring doctor. What I love about him is he is ..."

October 23, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

October 12, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Gynecologist (OBGYN)" to "Reproductive Endocrinologist"

September 12, 2013
  • First Name changed from "R." to "Rahi"

September 12, 2013