Ratings for Dr. Rahi Victory

As a doctor the answers he gave me about my problem were stupid he does not have enough knowledge to work at this field,,he just wasted my time ,money and hurt me emotionally and I won't recommend him to anyone !!!and I hope he and his team will see the consequences in their own life

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

After trying to conceive for quite a while we were sent to Dr Victory to help us out. After our first appointment everything seemed very well organized and we were given lots of information. A few days later I got a call from the nurse telling me I had to start with a completely different plan because they didn't think the one Dr. Victory came up with would work. Communication between doctor/staff definitely seems to be lacking because this happened several times. Long story short, after multiple, multiple attempts I finally became pregnant only to have a miscarriage a few months in. The nurse called to tell me "I guess this one just didn't work" and they never called me back. I had a miscarriage and this doctors office never called me back. Stay far away from this one ladies, this place is only there to take your money, waste your time and leave you broken hearted.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

He is a con artist. Don't waste your time at Nahal. Before any ivf procedure go and check other clinics. You will definitely see that the facility they provide for you is incomparable with Nahal. Front desk lady Language barrier is a shame. She should be a family unless I have doubt that they cannot find anybody who is fluent and can handle the front desk. In general never ever recommend doctor victory and his clinic.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I cannot more highly recommend Dr Victory. After dealing with specialists in Toronto and London for my severe endometriosis, Dr Victory provided the best care and surgical outcomes I had ever experienced. He was kind and patient during the pre-operative consults at his clinic, and was very honest about fertility potential following my surgery. He is exceptional at what he does. I am so grateful to have heard about his clinic.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

He and his staff are top notch. Hes always caring and kind. Infertility is the reason I was there and he never made me feel rushed or pushed us into expensive fertility treatments, even though it's what we needed. He's staff is more then helpful, always returns phone calls promptly especially Diane who is the nurse. She is very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I strongly suggest you Read all the negative comments before you make your decision and spend your time on Nahal clinic! I doubt the 5 stars rating are from real patients

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Amazing Doctor, very knowledgeable and truely cares for his patients. He explains everything and will listen / answer all questions. Very lucky to have him !!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

My story goes back to about two years ago, but I believe it is never too late to tell a good ending story, especially close to Christmas! Right after finishing school, my husband an I were thinking of expanding our family when I had to visit my family doctor for a severe pain in my abdomen. It was so bad, I felt I could not breath! I was referred to Dr. Victory by her immediately and unfortunately was diagnosed with endometriosis!!!! Have not even heard of the condition before, suddenly we felt like our life was falling apart, and nothing would make sense anymore. To make it short, we were finally blessed with a beautiful baby girl about a year after a laparoscopic surgery. His commitment to his job is amazing. During all this time his support and honesty assured us we were in good hands. He is passionate about what he does and cares about his patients. I truly, wish that everyone can have a good ending to their story like us.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Amazing doctor. Truly cares for his patients. His surgical skills cannot be beat. Horrible office staff especially Diane. She is never in a good mood, snaps at patients easy and very rude. Doesn't have an ounce of compassion towards people going through the heartbreaking rollercoaster of infertility and miscarriags. Love the doctor though! Only reason I kept using his clinic is because he was so good to us.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Victory is 1 if the best in Ontario. He has been my doctor for the last 3 years. Would definately recommend him to anyone. His staff on the other hand..... Rude, inconsiderate, no compassion at all. Working in this field you will be dealing with frustrated and heart broken people. Have some compassion for them. Completely disgusted by certIn staff of his. Dawn, Diane.. And the 1 with the poofy huge blonde hair! Aweful!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Rahi Victory's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Persian

• University of Michigan (Grad. 1994)
  • Queen's University Kingston (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2003)
  • Wayne State University (Grad. 2006)

Pacificare