Ratings for Dr. Rahi Victory

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Victory and his staff. He is a great doctor who is patient, knowledgeable and thorough. Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Best doctor ever. I am actually quite upset to see some of the negative comments. Dr. Victory was very empathetic to our fertility issues and spoke to us on a human level before even going into the medical aspect of things. We were successful in getting pregnant and having a smooth delivery, thanks to Dr. Victory.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

The only thing Dr victory told me was "live with it". Gee thanks I waited 3 hours for a professional s opinion and that's what I got !

Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr Victory is hands down the BEST physician I have ever dealt with. He is just amazing. My husband and I couldn't be happier having him. He is very understanding yet honest. My husband commented how he has a great sense of humour and he made us very much a ease dealing with him even when discussing what would normally be uncomfortable fertility issues. You can tell he really cares about his patients alot. Hes very skilled and I always feel safe knowing that am in good hands with him. We are pregnant! Np: His team of Simmin, Saterah and Diane are the best along with a great embryologist(don't remember his name but he was pretty funny). We are very happy with them.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr Victory has Cacomorphobia. not only does he tell you your fat when your even slightly over your recommended bmi he tells his nurses to do the same thing even over the phone. he thinks he's the best and condescending. he will intimidate you when your alone for a visit so make sure you bring someone along with you. he rather deal with ivf patients and push all others on the back burner. the clinic is always packed and you never have an appointment on time more like 1.5 hours after your appointment. follow ups take even longer waited a month to see him and. ow wasting several months in waiting yet again.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr. Victory is THE BEST doctor. He did not feed me false information. He gave me different options and helped me make the right choice. Dr. Victory has excellent bedside manner and puts a lot of thought into his treatment plan for you. It does not feel like a "one cure for all" type of environment. Dr. Victory gave us his cell phone number, and I was able to text him if I had questions about my treatment. I've never met a doctor with whom I could communicate with so openly. A few days ago we welcomed twins. We are able to hold our beautiful babies in our arms because of the exceptional care we received from Dr Victory and his staff. If I had to go through the infertility ordeal again, I would choose to be treated by Dr. Victory. He is passionate about his work and is a solution driven doctor. Thank you Dr. Victory for all the help!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

I cannot express enough, just how much Dr. Victory is a unique and special man...a true MIRACLE worker not only because ofl his extensive knowledge, but also his love for the practice. He is kind and caring and above-all, consistently seems to have the answers when No one else does.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

He did my tubal reversal after being tied for 12 years. Success. We are pregnant. He is a Miracle worker!!!! He is super friendly easy going and a pleasure to have him as s Doctor. He is particular making sure everything is right. Love him!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I was referred to him for fertility issues and then had him for both of my two pregnancies. I never had to wait long for my appointments and I never felt rushed with him. He was always willing to sit and explain anything I needed.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I had him for both my kids he's caring and knowledgable his staff is wonderful the office is clean and comfortable, I'd recommend him to anyone I was not a fertility patent and he treated me great he's an overall great Dr my sister had him as well and she thinks he's great as well there are few bad reviews and obviously an amazing Dr can't make everyone happy maybe he was having an off day...everyone has those once in a while but I highly recommend him because he is truly a great Dr

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Rahi Victory's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Persian

• University of Michigan (Grad. 1994)
  • Queen's University Kingston (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2003)
  • Wayne State University (Grad. 2006)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal