Ratings for Dr. Rahi Victory

Excellent experience. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Victory is extremely full of himself. He is dismissive, rude, and quite frankly, a douche. I would never recommend him to any couple experiencing infertility.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr Victory is an amazing and knowledgeable doctor who cares for his patients

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Doctor victory is absolutely amazing endo. I would stop at nothing to ensure his good name is known. Being a first time mom I had quite a few scares and worries throughout my pregnancy. He made sure that I was comfortable with every step of the process before proceeding. He made sure that his entire staff was aware of my cerebral palsy and made accommodation where needed. I feared for quite some time that I was unable to have a baby based on several factors outlined by a few doctors in windsor. Dr. Victory made sure I was first priority. He made sure that I was 100000%positive I wanted to have a csection before it happened. There is so much to say about his work ethic, but in simple terms I will say outstanding! His staff stayed even beyond operating hours, very late in fact to ensure that our cycle day would not be delayed and my husband and I will be forever grateful for that. My husband and I highly recommend dr. Victory -Poorandaye Maharaj

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr Victory was professional and easy to talk to. After seeing another doctor we moved to Dr Victory for a second opinion and were glad we did. The facility was modern and the staff are great. thank you

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

This guy is a douche! He loves himself and is taking advantage of people in our area. He does not even begin to understand what it is like to be a patient going through all the agony that IVF does to a person emotially and financially.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Nice, great doctor! You wouldnt go wrong with him!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I just had my surgery with Dr. Victory. I want to let him know that I admire his professionalism to how he conduct himself and does his work, it's excellent. Thou I know there still more coming if necessary, I have nothing to worry for. I pray that God will continue to Bless him and all his staff for they always do amazing job.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I recently had surgery with Dr. Victory. He willingly answered all of our questions and treated us with respect. His surgical staff was pleasant and the ambiance in the operating room was relaxed and caring. His demeanor prior to my surgery helped calm me as I was being put under. I felt I was in good hands. I am feeling better everyday and my scar is healing beautifully. Thank you Dr. Victory and staff.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Rahi Victory's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Persian
  • English

• Wayne State University (Grad. 2006)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2003)
  • Queen's University Kingston (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 1994)

Pacificare

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.nahalfertility.com/aboutus.php" to "Http://www.drvictory.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "5199446400".

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent experience. Would highly recommend him."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Victory is extremely full of himself. He is dismissive, rude, and quite frankly, a douche. I would never recommend him to any couple experiencing infertilit..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Victory is an amazing and knowledgeable doctor who cares for his patients "

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr victory and his staff are amazing i would not put my trust in any other fertility Dr "

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor victory is absolutely amazing endo. I would stop at nothing to ensure his good name is known. Being a first time mom I had quite a few scares and worries..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Victory was professional and easy to talk to. After seeing another doctor we moved to Dr Victory for a second opinion and were glad we did. The facility wa..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "This guy is a douche! He loves himself and is taking advantage of people in our area. He does not even begin to understand what it is like to be a patient goi..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nice, great doctor! You wouldnt go wrong with him!"

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had my surgery with Dr. Victory. I want to let him know that I admire his professionalism to how he conduct himself and does his work, it's excellent. Th..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I recently had surgery with Dr. Victory. He willingly answered all of our questions and treated us with respect. His surgical staff was pleasant and the amb..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I had trouble conceiving and were referred to Dr. Victory. Dr. Victory guided us and today we are so happy to have a baby boy in our life! The s..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Victory and his entire staff are second to none. He is caring, compassionate, committed, thorough, genuine and ALWAYS friendly. He was prompt with all appo..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Victory happened to be the locum doctor who was on-call when I went into labour/gave birth to my first child (daughter). I was extremely impressed by his kin..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Victory is the most professional, classy, discreet, caring and most importantly knowledgeable doctor in the field of infertility. After many attempts and v..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Victory is remarkable! I spent a year with my family doctor trying to figure out why I couldn't get pregnant. Upon my first meeting with Dr. V, he was able ..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Honestly? I wasn't impressed with Dr Victory initially. I felt like I was another nameless female in an assembly line of women. Then eventually I came to real..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After 6 years of trying to conceive with another local doctor and then the fertility clinic in London, numerous unsuccessful IUI's and IVF cycles my husband and..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "BEST. DOCTOR. EVER. We spent 3 years at a clinic in London where the doctors just kept putting embryos back in with zero success. We moved to Dr. Victory and w..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Yes I would call him a HUSTLER. A businessman before a doctor. "

July 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After being through 2 other OB's, I was referred to Dr. Victory for my second pregnancy (which another OB told me was impossible). It was high risk and he made..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I can't call this guy a doctor, his thoughts are everywhere but caring. He believes in money only. I visited him after 7 months of trying to concive. He sent ..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is by far am amazing and knowledgeable Doctor. I had him as my gyno and OB. Amazing bed side manner and takes time to answer all of your questions. I've dec..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "There are truly no words other than to say that this man is amazing at what he does. He touches so many people's lives. I was told I had a 10 cm and growing ped..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "it's rare to see this level of quality, professionalism and human warmth delivered by Dr. Victory and his entire staff at the Nahal Fertility Program. Superior ..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Victory to any friend or family member going through infertility - he is trustworthy ..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "We started our process towards becoming parents with another specialist in Windsor and while it was a positive experience, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity t..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr.Victory since August, 2014. Since my initial meeting with him he has always been kind, patient and very knowledgable. He did a diagnostic ..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Poor bed side manner. Will not be back ever! Was nothing but rude and not helpful."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "If you are experiencing any sort of fertility issues I would recommend Dr. Victory and his team. My husband and I went to see Dr. Victory after trying to get pr..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I must write about my experience with nahal fertility clinic. As an older woman, I knew that my chances of becoming preganant were very slim. I had already had ..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This guy is bad news - and needs not to be called a Doctor. He has several 5 stars ratings because he runs a fertility clinic and, when successful gives couple..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Well, if you do not have Dr. Victory for your OB I suggest you ask your MD to refer you to him ASAP!! My menstrual cycle was sporadic. Dr. J. Warwaruk, MD at ..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Victory is an excellent doctor! He took care of my wife throughout her pregnancy to ensure everything was okay. Always answered questions. Has great bedside ..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has nothing but good things to say about our experience with Dr.Victory and his staff. From the beginning they have made us feel like they care abou..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Dr. Victory in January 2014 after two failed IUI's at a previous clinic. It turns out that I was misdiagnosed by my previous clinic. Dr. Victor..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Victory! He's phenomenal! I recommend him to any family/friends who are pregnant or trying to get pregnant! He w..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Victory is an awesome Doctor. He is always available to help. He called me even when he was out of town, on vacation, and even on Sundays! I feel I am blesse..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "When we went to him for infertility, he gave us a couple of tests and although my husband had done a sperm count just a few weeks before, he gave him another te..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy yesterday with Doctor Victory. He is indeed a knowledgeable,passionate, and caring doctor. What I love about him is he is ..."

October 23, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

October 12, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Gynecologist (OBGYN)" to "Reproductive Endocrinologist"

September 12, 2013
  • First Name changed from "R." to "Rahi"

September 12, 2013