Dr. Rahi Victory

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rahi Victory

Worst doctor in Windsor. If you are someone he finds attractive he may help you, otherwise he will do whatever he can to humiliate you and manipulate you into believing you aren’t worth a child. Do yourself a favour, go to London and let a professional help you.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

After 3 years of struggling with infertility he helped us welcome our little boy into this world. We are lucky to have him in our community. I would recommend him to anyone going through infertility.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr.Victory has helped me with the excessive bleeding I have had for many years of my life..When everyone shrugged it off as normal for a woman Dr. Victory was determined to find the problem. He went above and beyond to find that I have a blood disorder where my blood doesnt clot. We discover that before any surgery i should have a clotting agent. He booked me for a hysterectomy . As a bleeder i was very nervous. Dr.Victory assured me I would be ok..Surgery day came as I lay on the operating table in tears due to nerves Dr.Victory held my hand talking to me until I was off to sleep. I have never had a doctor do that and I felt so at ease. I am sad that I am finished with Dr.Victory as he always made me feel like a person not just another number or case and thats hard to find in a doctor. I will highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

This Doctor is dishonest, he has treated my wife behind my back, procreation is a 2 person responsibility, this is very unethical!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

We first met Dr Victory in the fall of 2015. He determined I had cysts and severe endometriosis and that was why I was probably not getting pregnant. He performed surgery in February 2016. I was super nervous about the surgery and Dr Victory held my hands until the anaesthetic kicked in which was a nice touch. We had to wait a few weeks to start trying and decided we were going to try for a few months before looking at IVF or IUI. We conceived in February 2017 and just gave birth to a healthy baby boy on November 9th. Every visit we have made to Dr Victory’s office has always been a pleasant one. Mara always greets us with a smile when we arrive and when we are leaving. Dawn and Kim were always very happy and upbeat when I went in for regular checks to be weighed, measured and to check the baby’s heart rate. Diane is an absolute angel. She is the one that first introduced us to Dr Victory and has answered numerous questions that I had and has been an absolute professional throughout our experience. We had to go to the hospital a couple of days before our son was born and there was a miscommunication at the hospital. Diane took the time to talk to me on her own time in the evening and helped to fix the situation at the hospital which we are truly thankful for. It wasn’t her job to do this but she went above and beyond the call of duty to help and she put our minds at ease which is absolutely priceless when you are entering your 40th week of pregnancy with your first baby. Dr Victory is truly gifted and is a master of his craft. I have always felt very comfortable at every appointment and he always answered all of our questions now matter how silly one or two of them might have been. He wasn’t able to deliver our son as he was born in the middle of the night and another doctor was on but he was at the hospital a few hours later to check on us. We also had our son circumcised at the office a few days later and everyone took such great care of him. We truly are very grateful to Dr Victory and his amazing staff. If it weren’t for his expertise and wonderful staff we wouldn’t have our precious little peanut.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Victory is beyond words!!! We got pregnant the first month we went to see him. He explains everything one by one and listens to patient. He truly knows what he is doing and is very knowledgeable. My husband and I are very thankful to met him. Going to Feyles at Procrea Newmarket is a terrible idea. Trust me, he is a money sucker and he is there for business and not to help patient. I can tell you our whole experience with Feyles which can prove that everything is business for him. 20 stars for Dr. Victory and the staff!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

My husband and I have been with Dr. Victory and Staff for nearly 3.5 years and although we have not reached our goal I still feel the need to 'Rate my MD". Throughout this time we have had multiple struggles, and many, many tears! Now in the profession that they are in they see many tears I am sure, so much heart ache and yet so much joy. I have cried my fair share of tears and I must say that Diane, Mara and Ally have all been amazing, they never rush me off the phone or out of the office, they always talk to me and have even called to check on me after a few particular situations. Diane has been an Angel, I mean what else can I call her, she has done everything for us, even if I call with the same question every cycle because I'm so worried to mess something up, she always tells me how to do it again. She has gone above and beyond for us on more than one occasion and I honestly don't know how I could get through this without her! Then there is Ally with her bubbly nature who honestly sometimes makes you forget you are in a dr's office. She is so incredibly positive and always has a smile on her face, which makes me feel a little less upset about why I am involved with this office. And Mara, she has always been great to talk to, it always amazes me that these woman remember who I am. She has been equally as amazing with us and she always is so helpful when I have questions. These 3 woman are some of the best people in that office, maybe because its because I tend to see more of them then the others, but they do an amazing job even when I can only imagine how difficult their jobs can be. Then there is of course Dr. Victory himself, I can not say enough, without him we wouldn't be where we are today. He is always so easy to talk to from the very first time I met him. He has always been so good to us. He talks to us like we are people and not like a number. I am very glad that we were refereed to him by a friend of mine and I couldn't imagine this journey not in that office. With all that being said nobody wants to be in this situation or ever sees it as part of their lives, however being in an office where they treat you as a human instead of an appointment it makes the process a little less painful. I truly believe you are all amazing and I have and will continue to refer Dr. Victory to others in my life. I want to thank you for everything you have done for me and will continue to do for us!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr Victory and all his staff are amazing. My husband and I were patients of his for many years and a failed as well as successful ivf procedure. He also delivered my baby. He is truly an amazing doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

My wife has been with Dr. Victory for over 3 years, and we are almost at IVF stage. Our experience with Dr, Victory has been great, and staff, other than his 1 nurse Diane. She hurt my wife during an IUI procedure, and just this week totally messed up a protocol on my wife's meds. Diane has left bizarre/ confused voicemails that make no sense. Dr. Victory needs to evaluate her competency. The rest of his staff, and himself are great!

Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr Victory was my doctor 5 years ago, took care of my high-risk pregnancy and transferred me to London's hospital where i spent 2 months there and my baby was born at 26 weeks. He gave me a direct line to contact him throughout my time in London in case I needed a second opinion or needed advise on my treatment. He remained my doctor after i returned to Windsor and took very good care of me, very compassionate, very down to earth, very knowlegable. I moved to Oakville 3 years ago and I regret losing him as a doctor. If I knew he had an office near by I would go to him without a second thought. One of the very best experiences with him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Rahi Victory's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Persian

• University of Michigan (Grad. 1994)
  • Queen's University Kingston (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2003)
  • Wayne State University (Grad. 2006)