Ratings for Dr. Rahi Victory

Dr Victory was my doctor 5 years ago, took care of my high-risk pregnancy and transferred me to London's hospital where i spent 2 months there and my baby was born at 26 weeks. He gave me a direct line to contact him throughout my time in London in case I needed a second opinion or needed advise on my treatment. He remained my doctor after i returned to Windsor and took very good care of me, very compassionate, very down to earth, very knowlegable. I moved to Oakville 3 years ago and I regret losing him as a doctor. If I knew he had an office near by I would go to him without a second thought. One of the very best experiences with him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

After experiencing sharp pains in my abdomen I visited a local Walk-In Clinic. An ultrasound revealed I had multiple issues with my ovaries that required urgent surgery. I was referred to Dr. Victory who agreed to go over my case. Dr. Victory was professional, explained to me what was going on and made me feel less afraid to have surgery. The nurses and staff at his office were accommodating and friendly. Dr. Victory is clearly a talented surgeon. I have minimal scarring and my recovery was as easy as it could have been. He is now continuing to work with me, investigating hormonal and menstruation issues that have plagued me most of my teenage/adult life. Throughout the last few weeks many people, especially those in the healthcare industry, told me how fortunate I was to be working with him. Thank you Dr. Victory!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I have been working with Dr. Victory for 3 years now. He has been nothing but kind, caring and helpful. He has always taken the time to answer any and all of my questions. He is confident and knowledgeable and has always been willing to do whatever I need to feel more comfortable. We unfortunately experienced a miscarriage after getting pregnant on our second attempt at IVF and his compassion during that time, as well as at the hospital to perform a D&C was absolutely unforgettable. He made a horrible day as easy as he could. He promptly dealt with the miscarriage and got us all the answers he could. He is dedicated to his patients and I have never felt dumb or stupid for asking any questions. His staff are always wonderful, caring and compassionate. They are very always accommodating and answer all of my questions and promptly return telephone calls. They deal with a great deal of patients and by no means are they perfect nor can they remember everything about every patient but they never made me feel "annoying" or "crazy" for calling in to get answers or double check. I would highly recommend Dr. Victory to anyone. He is the best of the best and will do everything he can to help. Outside of some of the initial appointments, everything tends to run very smooth and on time. He is an amazing doctor and we are lucky to have him in our community!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Words can't explain the appreciation and satisfaction I have for Dr.Victory and his staff. He went beyond my expectation of him and I just want to say thank you! Dawn...thank you! You too went beyond your job...you made me feel important, safe and separate from every other patient. I truly appreciate the care Dr. Victory and staff has shown me from inside the office..in the operation room and for answering my 10 calls promptly and happily. :)

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr. Victory has been my Doctor for years. He's a wonderful man with a great attitude, he's professional yet you can tell he cares about his job and patients. Out of all the doctors I have encountered over my lifetime, he's the absolute best there is! Doctor Victory, if you're reading this, thank you for all your time and effort and for your awesome work, it's truly appreciated!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The best doctor, very helpful and excellent service. Thank you doctor!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I have nothing but only good things to say about Dr victory and Staff. Diane, Mara, kim, Allison they are great. Very respectful and helpful. I am going to my first IVF and they have been so accommodating with my appointments.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

As a doctor the answers he gave me about my problem were stupid he does not have enough knowledge to work at this field,,he just wasted my time ,money and hurt me emotionally and I won't recommend him to anyone !!!and I hope he and his team will see the consequences in their own life

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

After trying to conceive for quite a while we were sent to Dr Victory to help us out. After our first appointment everything seemed very well organized and we were given lots of information. A few days later I got a call from the nurse telling me I had to start with a completely different plan because they didn't think the one Dr. Victory came up with would work. Communication between doctor/staff definitely seems to be lacking because this happened several times. Long story short, after multiple, multiple attempts I finally became pregnant only to have a miscarriage a few months in. The nurse called to tell me "I guess this one just didn't work" and they never called me back. I had a miscarriage and this doctors office never called me back. Stay far away from this one ladies, this place is only there to take your money, waste your time and leave you broken hearted.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Rahi Victory

Dr. Rahi Victory's response
I am very sorry to hear of your experience. However, we do our best to stay abreast of the latest information and technology and service. Unfortunately, this can sometimes result in last minute changes as well as schedule changes that can also result in unfortunate but also unavoidable changes in protocols and timing. With regards to your miscarriage, we do not reach out to patients after an initial notification as this can often be an emotional time, and patients do not want to be contacted as a reminder of their fertility concerns after a potentially traumatic outcome. However, we are always willing to help when you are ready. I wish you the very best and if we can be of any service please don't hesitate to contact me directly. I will personally make sure you are satisfied with your care.

Submitted July 25, 2017

He is a con artist. Don't waste your time at Nahal. Before any ivf procedure go and check other clinics. You will definitely see that the facility they provide for you is incomparable with Nahal. Front desk lady Language barrier is a shame. She should be a family unless I have doubt that they cannot find anybody who is fluent and can handle the front desk. In general never ever recommend doctor victory and his clinic.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Rahi Victory

Dr. Rahi Victory's response
I am sincerely sorry you feel this way. We have strived to provide the very best care to patients. Our clinic is clean, efficient and up to date in every regard. Our front desk has two staff both of which are fluent in English, though admittedly because of our large Persian patient population, one of our staff has an accent as she is a native Persian speaking individual. I take issue with being a "con artist". I have never "conned" anyone and never will. I go out of my way literally and figuratively to help as many patients as I possibly can. I wish you the very best on your fertility journey. As always, if you have concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me directly and I will personally make sure your exceeds your needs and satisfaction.

Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Rahi Victory's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Persian

• University of Michigan (Grad. 1994)
  • Queen's University Kingston (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2003)
  • Wayne State University (Grad. 2006)

Avmed