Ratings for Dr. Rahi Victory

He and his staff are top notch. Hes always caring and kind. Infertility is the reason I was there and he never made me feel rushed or pushed us into expensive fertility treatments, even though it's what we needed. He's staff is more then helpful, always returns phone calls promptly especially Diane who is the nurse. She is very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I strongly suggest you Read all the negative comments before you make your decision and spend your time on Nahal clinic! I doubt the 5 stars rating are from real patients

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Amazing Doctor, very knowledgeable and truely cares for his patients. He explains everything and will listen / answer all questions. Very lucky to have him !!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

My story goes back to about two years ago, but I believe it is never too late to tell a good ending story, especially close to Christmas! Right after finishing school, my husband an I were thinking of expanding our family when I had to visit my family doctor for a severe pain in my abdomen. It was so bad, I felt I could not breath! I was referred to Dr. Victory by her immediately and unfortunately was diagnosed with endometriosis!!!! Have not even heard of the condition before, suddenly we felt like our life was falling apart, and nothing would make sense anymore. To make it short, we were finally blessed with a beautiful baby girl about a year after a laparoscopic surgery. His commitment to his job is amazing. During all this time his support and honesty assured us we were in good hands. He is passionate about what he does and cares about his patients. I truly, wish that everyone can have a good ending to their story like us.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Amazing doctor. Truly cares for his patients. His surgical skills cannot be beat. Horrible office staff especially Diane. She is never in a good mood, snaps at patients easy and very rude. Doesn't have an ounce of compassion towards people going through the heartbreaking rollercoaster of infertility and miscarriags. Love the doctor though! Only reason I kept using his clinic is because he was so good to us.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Victory is 1 if the best in Ontario. He has been my doctor for the last 3 years. Would definately recommend him to anyone. His staff on the other hand..... Rude, inconsiderate, no compassion at all. Working in this field you will be dealing with frustrated and heart broken people. Have some compassion for them. Completely disgusted by certIn staff of his. Dawn, Diane.. And the 1 with the poofy huge blonde hair! Aweful!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I wish I could say good things about this dr. Unfortunately, he is def. after money. If you are IVF patient you will be treated differently from IUI or any other patients.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Just dont like his demeanor. Certain staff are rude. I think he seems to be a great regular doc but not the best fertility doc.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Let me start off by saying I had an easy pregnancy and never used Dr. Victory for infertility issues. I had merely heard good things from other patients so decided to choose him as my OB. I have two different opinions now that all is said and done. Some days I would go in for an appointment and it literally lasted two minutes (just a check up, everything going smooth) so I felt like a number. I have waited as long as an hour in the waiting room only to be rushed in and out of my appointment in minutes. I understand being busy and having more demanding patients but it was those days when I left questioning my decision to choose Dr. Victory. That being said, I have also had the exact opposite experience as well. Durig numerous other appointments he had made sure to ask if I had questions and spent time making sure they were all thoroughly answered. He is incredibly knowledgable and I trusted everything he told me. Just make sure if you have questions you ask them, otherwise you won't get your answers. (I always came prepared with a list of questions on my phone!) Dr. Victory was always friendly as was the rest of the staff. Dr. Victory was not on call when I delivered, however he came to visit us in our hospital room the next day and checked in to see how things went, which was a pleasant surprise to my husband and me. Overall I was happy with my experience and would recommend Dr. Victory to others.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Victory and his staff. He is a great doctor who is patient, knowledgeable and thorough. Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Rahi Victory's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Persian

• University of Michigan (Grad. 1994)
  • Queen's University Kingston (Grad. 1998)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2003)
  • Wayne State University (Grad. 2006)

Workers Comp