Rate Dr. Rahi Victory

Dr. Rahi Victory's Ratings

Honestly? I wasn't impressed with Dr Victory initially. I felt like I was another nameless female in an assembly line of women. Then eventually I came to realize just how many people he helps on a daily basis. The further into treatments we got he started addressing me by name before checking my chart. He was always patient when answering questions. He considered our finances and prescription coverage when deciding on treatment. He performed a successful hysteroscopy and cyst removal on me. Several nurses at the hospital commented that Dr. Victory is competent and friendly. His bedside manner is excellent. His whole staff is efficient, empathetic, and helpful. We did three IUI procedures and one IVF cycle and got pregnant. Within two years of first meeting with Dr. Victory, we welcomed our beautiful, healthy girl into the world. Words cannot express the thanks we have for Dr. Victory and his staff! We trust him completely. I once asked him how he manages to do so much in a day (he often sees patients on the weekend and in Toronto), he answered that he loves his job. I fully believe him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

After 6 years of trying to conceive with another local doctor and then the fertility clinic in London, numerous unsuccessful IUI's and IVF cycles my husband and I were ready to give up. We had heard many wonderful things about Dr. Victory and decided to try and get a referral to just speak to him about our chances. He sent me for some rounds of blood work, ultrasounds and other tests. After all results were in he spent a long time with my husband and interviewing everything, and advising us things other doctors had missed. After working with him for two years we just welcomed our baby girl to the world. His knowledge, support and attention to detail are amazing. It's so nice that he does everything in his office including bloodworm and ultrasound, and he does the ultrasounds himself! You aren't sent to wait for hours at the hospital and have someone else do it and wait results. His staff of nurses are amazing! The support I felt from him and his staff through our journey has been unparalleled. I would definitely recommend that ANYONE experiencing difficulty with fertility see him. He made our dreams come true!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

BEST. DOCTOR. EVER. We spent 3 years at a clinic in London where the doctors just kept putting embryos back in with zero success. We moved to Dr. Victory and were amazed at the difference. He identified my problem and fixed it with a surgery. I was very concerned about time and how long it would all take. Dr. Victory reassured me that we wanted to do things right not quickly. He was not about to take our money knowing we would not be successful. A couple of months after my surgery we did our first IVF and I got pregnant! Sadly we lost the baby due to unforseeable circumstances. So we did our second IVF with Dr. Victory and again I got pregnant! He watched over me like a hawk the entire pregnancy and took every precaution known to the medical world to keep me safe and calm. We welcomed our baby boy into this world just 3 weeks ago thanks to Dr. Victory. That was a day we thought would never come until we moved to VRC. Dr. Victory is the best doctor you could ever have. He is kind, compassionate, and goes way above and beyond ANY other doctor. He should be teaching a course on bedside manner. Any time I had questions or needed things explain he took his time to make sure I understood everything. Yes he is busy and so is his practice. That is because he is the best. I never minded waiting if I had to. His results speak for themselves. He is absolutely NOT a businessman. He is very ethical. In fact we had times where he told us our cycle may not be the best possible and we could stop and wait for a later time so we wouldn't have to pay. That is because his number one concern is his patients and their well being. He is way ahead of his time with his knowledge, proceedures, and research. Also his staff is amazing. Always encouraging, helpful, and well informed. These ladies are very hardworking around the clock and also incredibly invested in the well being of the patients that walk through that door. VRC is by far the most caring medical facility we have been to. I tell anyone who will listen about what an incredible doctor Dr. Victory is. Not only is he kind, caring, and knowledgeable......He gets results!!!!!! Amazing!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2869709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Yes I would call him a HUSTLER. A businessman before a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

After being through 2 other OB's, I was referred to Dr. Victory for my second pregnancy (which another OB told me was impossible). It was high risk and he made me feel so at ease and confident. I ended up having PP complications and Dr. Victory was there every step of the way. Together we decided a hysterectomy would be the best decision for me. I had the surgery in April and all I can say is that life is so much better. He truly has a gift and my body has recovered 100% and did so immediately. I am so grateful for his talents and knowledge. I feel so blessed that I was able to have a doctor of this caliber caring for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I can't call this guy a doctor, his thoughts are everywhere but caring. He believes in money only. I visited him after 7 months of trying to concive. He sent me for couple of ultra sound - blood tests (before and after my period). When I went back to meet him for the second time, he indicated that I am unable to concive because of so many issues that he listed! I couldn't believe that he is talking about me. I asked his advise while I was crying so bad... This is what he suggested to me: I have to put you in to a 6 months plan to take some medications to prepare your body, then The only chance you MIGHT get pregnant is the I.V's which I think for you I need to try it for 3 times, yet your chance will be 30-40 percent to get pregnant as I am not promissing anything.
I pointed to him that I am late for my period this time, he then replied that it is because of the issue I have in my womb and I better get started with the medications which he was prescribing me for. I informed him that I need to discuss this first with my husband (he never met my husband!) because the I.V procedure is very pricy.
I cried all the way back home. When I talked to my husband, he was surprised and decided to take me to our family doctor to consult this with him as well. When I visited my family physician it was 2 weeks passed from my appointment with this guy. My family physician was also surprised that why should I have gone to a fertility clinic after 7 months of trying. He then sent me for a blood test(as I informed him that I was late for my period) as well as an ultra sound and advised me not to go to any fertility clinic unless he finds a reason to.
We left his office. After 2 days, I got an email from my family physician's office: congratulations, you are pregnant! I was very confused. I went back to see my family physician and he showed me the results. I didn't have any problem except few fibroids which were outside of the womb not inside and he said these are nothing to be worry for at all. I am enjoying my pragnancy but never forget what he did to my soul that day.
What can you name this guy" Rahy Victory" really? A business man? I say a hustler .
Think twice before you take your next step.
Best wishes for you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2854067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

He is by far am amazing and knowledgeable Doctor. I had him as my gyno and OB. Amazing bed side manner and takes time to answer all of your questions. I've decided to go with a midwife this time because i hate my experience with the on call doctor (other fertility Doctor in Windsor) but if i could gaurentee delivery with Dr. Victory, i would go with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

There are truly no words other than to say that this man is amazing at what he does. He touches so many people's lives. I was told I had a 10 cm and growing pedunculated fibroid growing off of my uterus. Dr. victory gave me all options/routes and scenarios during our first visit and had arrived at the decision that surgery was the best option. Please keep in mind, I'm petrified and this was my first ever surgery. I went into the operating room and got nervous, he had no problem taking the time for the patient and what I needed. Truthfully, they were going to have a catheter in and me going to the washroom wouldn't have mattered. I get into the operating room and I lay on the table, and I'm starting to get hooked up to I.V's and monitors and such, my heart rate was elevated and I was starting to cry. He held my hand until I was out. He was so courteous and warm hearted to my family. He was incredibly informative and helpful and my healing was right on que. He removed both my fibroid and a cyst on my ovary. The fibroid alone was no easy task as it was the size of 2 hotdogs with buns. He gave me an 80 something percent chance from 20 percent of being able to conceive. He is incredible busy and well sought after, and is but just one man, but takes the time for his patients. I couldn't imagine anyone better. When that time comes for my fiancé and I to conceive, I'd be upset if I had anyone but him. Thank you Dr. Victory for making my everyday quality of life so much better!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2826612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

it's rare to see this level of quality, professionalism and human warmth delivered by Dr. Victory and his entire staff at the Nahal Fertility Program. Superior program doing a great service to society and doing it with class.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2790331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Very professional, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Victory to any friend or family member going through infertility - he is trustworthy and honest. I wasted my money on iui's elsewhere, Dr. Victory was the only doctor who gave me a thorough explanation as to why I wasn't getting pregnant. I'm currently pregnant, so happy with my choice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2789499].votes_count ]]