Ratings for Dr. Jayshree Dhali

When she came to speak to me she hadn't read my chart or my file or my, i told her why I was there and she told me she couldn't help me. I tried to explain I wasn't getting help from the doctors she recommended I see, then she blamed the meds I was taking, when I objected to her tone and her accusation, she blamed my peri-Menstrual disorder, for her rudeness and lack of empathy or bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Ihave PCOs, Excellent treatment plan, finally somebody heard me carefully and chalked out a plan. Highly recommend her.She ie very through and professional, no sweet talking though.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Dhali is kind and competent endocrinologist . The staff is helpful. The office is clean.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

She did not have time to hear my symptoms. During appointment went out I do not know what for. I had all symptoms of overactive thyroid. After I have seen many doctors finally one ordered tests for thyroid antibodies.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. Jayshree Dhali's Credentials

• Spanish

• Lady Hardinge Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1989)

Amerigroup