Ratings for Dr. Pierre Guy

He rebuilt me from the scrap metal of an alien ship that my agency uncovered during a mining expedition. He seemed very well versed in foreign minerals and surprisingly good at metallurgy. You know this guy bangs; given his cool demeanor and the fact that everyone wants to take up his time, guys a legend. I didn't even mind waiting two hours to see him, well worth it.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr Guy put my son's pelvis together after a very bad accident. He had stabilizing bars put onto his pelvis which stayed for 8 weeks. We went to Vancouver to have them removed. To our surprise there was no anesthetic, not even a relaxant until we insisted, They removed the bars attached to his pelvis with excruciating pain and was very uncaring of my sons pain. I've told several nurses and doctors about this barbaric way of doing this and shock was all I saw. Hopefully he did a good job after all this but time will tell. I would never recommend him to anyone because of his unfeeling nature and poor attitude towards patients and their pain.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Never had a better Surgin he’s by far the best iv been too

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Guy operated on my knee more then 10 years ago. My knee is still 100%. The best doctor who helped me.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Fell at work - shattered my left wrist and broke my right femur. Dr. Guy put me back together & I could not be happier. His knowledge, bedside manner & skills are incomparable. Big thank you to Dr. Guy & his team for everything.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I broke my leg at work and had a metal plate installed by Dr. Guy. All these time I complained about the pain and he recommended to have plate removed. After second surgery, the pain did not go away and it was getting worse. So, I went back and was told it just arthritis and keep taking pain medication. The pain was getting really bad and I could not take it anymore. It took about 5 years going back and forth and nothing was done and finally he agree to have a CT scan on my leg. And then the BAD NEWS, CT scan showed there's tumor on my femur. My Oncologist told me if tumor was detected earlier, my leg could be saved. Now, I can't do any sports and become disabled person.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

After a serious motor vehicle accident where I was air lifted to VGH, I had the pleasure of being treated by Dr Guy for the several injuries sustained including broken ankle, severely crushed right wrist, and tears to the tendons in my shoulder. His bedside manner was exemplary, and after almost two years of follow up and referrals for second opinions on procedures to repair my wrist and shoulder, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Appointments were always on time, with little or no waiting, and he genuinely took interest in my recovery. I higly recommend DrGuy.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Guy is great. I am recovering from a lower leg fracture and it is uncomfortable. Thanks to the staff who assisted me at VGH and got me out the door as soon as possible. My only regret was that pain became a problem and my mood wasn't great, great Doctor, patient meh. Thanks again and I am looking forward to a full and speedy recovery.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Guy met me in January and asessed the damage to my leg and ankle caused by 2 strokes and a brain injury. He was aware of other health problems and assured me he could repair the damage. After a 3 month wait I had surgery. I'm now 100% better and in awe of this humble man. The wait at his outpatient clinic is long but he examines thoroughly, he referred me to a physiotherapy centre prior to surgery and has referred me to another surgeon for my arm

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Guy Was my operating surgeon when I was admitted to VGH in 2006 with a badly fractured pelvis including the acetatabula (socket). After two surgeries, a total of 10 hours in OR, I have been walking w/o a limp ever since. I trust his skills and recommendations totally.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016