Ratings for Dr. Richard Tsow

So glad to have switched dentist. Dr Tsow is professional yet personal. He spends time to listen, assess, explain and do procedures without fuss or pain! Had TMJ and Dr Tsow fitted me with a night guard which resolved that issue quickly and effectively. Also, really happy with the cosmetic procedures in addition to the regular dental work.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

The clinic is clean, organized, and professional. The front-desk staff is knowledgeable and helpful. However, the doctor isn't as punctual, but this is to be expected given he is the only doctor that works at his clinic. I had my wisdom teeth extraction done here. I was pleased with the patience and care of Dr. Tsow. Additionally, his team also gave me a view to keep me calm through the procedure. Dr. Tsow is careful and sensitive to my needs and abrasions. All in all, I valued his service and would recommend him to you for your next dental work.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Tsow is great. Does painless treatments and needles. Doesn't try to upsell unnecessary things. Scaling done personally by him; listens and is has non-assembly line atmosphere.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr Tsow is really kind gentle knowledgable & does excellent work.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Have been with Dr. Tsow for more than 10 years now. There was only one time where I wish he would have catched a cavity earlier so that I didn't have to end up getting a crown which cost me more than $950. He his great with his needle work. It would have been nice though if he could be on time for his bookings, especially the opening appointment at 9am. Many times he arrives around 9:15 to 20 pass before he comes.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Tsow for more than 15 years. He's very knowledgeable, caring, helpful, skilful and always explains clearly when I've questions. My daughter and I feel very comfortable and secure in having him as our dentist though some times we may be scared of the procedures. I highly recommend Dr. Tsow to others.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. Tsow has been my dentist for many years and has always been caring, thorough and painless! He explains his rationale, doesn't 'create work' and refers appropriately when a problem is outside his expertise. His office staff are also friendly and efficient

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

I have had Dr. Tsow as my dentist for most of my life (I'm 23) and I couldn't imagine having another dentist. He has always been very caring and patient with me and provided easy to understand answers whenever I had a question. During my endontic therapy (root canal) I was a bit nervous so he made sure to ask me frequently if I was doing ok and always let me know if I could expect a bit of vibration or pressure or what have you (there wasnt a hint of pain the whole time). I would invite him to a barbecue anyday.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

have two wisdom teeth removed at the same time.He was not so experienced and spent more than 1 hour to remove both teeth but he is polite and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. Tsow has been my dentist for about 8 years. He's very professional, knowledgeable in all areas of dentistry, and has a friendly demeanor. I feel we are partners in my oral care, and always leave his office well informed in all aspects of my dental health. I would recommend Dr. Tsow's care to any of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008