Ratings for Dr. Nancy A. Kermath

My visit with Dr. Kermath left me feeling shocked. It is a wonder to me how this woman has managed to keep her license for this long. During our hour-long appointment, I learned more about Dr. Kermath's own history than I did any speaking on my own. She seems obsessed with beauty and the vast majority of the questions she did ask me, had to do with the skin care products and make up that I used. I feel uncomfortable knowing that this woman may be treating people who have never had another experience with a psychiatrist, and may not know how abnormal and unprofessional her behavior is. She seemed dismissive of the major issues I was there to present, and did not seem interested in anything beyond surface-level items– such as, whether I had been "prom queen" and/or "slept around in high school." In her own way, she is a nice person, and was complementary toward me, but her "methods" are reckless and she should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

She's the worse therapist I've seen. I would never go to her again.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

She was a very good listener, and knowledgable. She seemed to have a lot of compassion and empathy. She understood pharmacology and explained the drugs thoroughly and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

nancy is a OG she is the sweetest woman i have ever met and is also extremely atractive if you interested in older women, she also has a refridgerator full of soda she is willing to share

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

This doctor was very supportive and empathetic. Also had good knowledge of medications.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. Kermath did not make me feel as if my needs were a very important part of my visit with her. I asked several times to address issues that she dismissed as irrelavent. She talked more about herself than about the reason(s) for my visit. I would not be comfortable trusting y health care to this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

Dr. Nancy A. Kermath's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Ameritas