Ratings for Dr. Douglas Fernick

I'm so grateful to Dr. Fernick.. My eye pressure was to be addressed and he quickly and reassuringly made arrangements for me to see a specialist. His kindness and professionalism comforted me in a trying time. Thank you Dr. Fernick!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

My family all have gone to Dr. Fernick for many years. Doug has never disappointed us and his chair side manner is very comforting. I love Dr. Fernick because he never rushes and is soft spoken and very friendly. Mandy and Frank Filek

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I went to see Dr. Fernick regarding partial blocked out vision (like a curtain) in my left eye with numerous black floaters. Dr. Fernick immediately diagnosed a detached retina ; he understood I was at a critical stage in retaining vision in my eye. Dr. Fernick "went the distance" to advocate for, co-ordinate and "quarter-back" same day emergency surgery to save my vision! Dr. Fernick executed a SuperBowl 2nd-Half comeback performance like Denver's Tom Brady did in the 2017 SuperBowl performing a "hurry-up offense" to coordinate surgery with scheduling challenges ultimately to save my VISION. THANK YOU VERY MUCH DR. FERNICK AND TEAM!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr Fernick has been our optometrist, when he first started his practice. He saved my mothers eye sight.. and looked after my whole family and we all have great respect for him.. My parents have all past away, He even sent flowers to the funeral homes, showing us the same respect back.. Very smart and friendly DR. with all this, including his amazing staff, I would recommend this clinic to anyone..

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I have been a patient since 1995 and to say the best staff and amazing Dr. would be an understatement. Dr. Fernick is kind, caring, informative & honest. He always pops his head out to say hi and won't be long. When I had to go to a specialist Dr. Fernick ensured that I was taken care of. I have recommended to family and friends . Even when I moved out of town I still will not go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Recently had my yearly eye exam after which I ordered new glasses. Front staff are fantastic in every aspect. All details in my examination and fitting by Dr. Fernick was excellent. Highly recommend this office. My Optometrist for years and further years to come.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

DR Fernick is the best Optometrist in the World. He gives good quality care, he is kind and is sensitive to your needs and is very thorough. My family and I have been seeing him since he first opened his clinic at Sears and really appreciate all he does to make sure we have good vision. His staff are very nice as well and always helpful. Dr Fernick does not deserve 5 stars, in fact he deserves 10. I highly recommend him to all those needing vision care.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Fernick is always at least 45 min to 1 hr late for appts. He is self centred and takes personal calls and stops appts for them. We will never go back to him. He is ignorant when it comes to patient time frames. Horrible and rude.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I have been going to this office since it opened. I feel that I am family when I go there. Would not go anywhere else

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Fernick for 20 years. Everytime I am at his office I am greeted with personable friendly staff. Dr. Fernick always has time for everyone. He greets all patients like they have been friends since childhood. He always takes his time to ensure that you understand everything that he is telling you. Be it a mild infection or something more serious. He always makes sure that you have the best care possible. I will always recommend Dr. Fernick Optometry to anyone who asks! Thank you for your continued service !

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016