Ratings for Dr. Douglas Fernick

Great prices and service. This was the first time I purchase my glasses from this Optometry and I will say it was very thorough punctual and the best prices. My glasses fit like a glove. Thank you Doctor d

flag | Submitted December 21, 2019

I have been going to Dr. Fernick for many years. I find that he takes his time and gets to know you a bit and he is very thorough. I am a Diabetic and he he said don't worry we will take care of you and he did. When he noticed a change in my eyes he sent me for treatment and this has saved my vision. I got my glasses there as well and they were very reasonable. This is one stop shopping The staff is really pleasant and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Fernick to any one looking for a Dr. they can trust. Wendy Green

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

I have been going to Dr. Fernick's clinic for many years and my husband David has been seeing the doctor for 20 years. Dr Colalillo was a very good doctor and I was sorry to see her retire but the new young man replacing her Adam is a very good replacement.. David my husband cant say enough good things about Dr Fernick.. He is so kind caring and thorough and always on top of the needed eye care. We would both highly recommend Dr. Fernick and his associates and staff. David & Linda McEachern

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

My family has been going to Dr Fernick for 30 years. He is very knowledgeable, patient and you can tell he really likes his ability to help patients. His staff is great and he has the best prices on quality glasses. I have recommended him to many friends and they have been very pleased .

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

I am the third generation of my family to have Dr Fernick as my eye doctor and he is amazing, and knowledgeable and kind. He is also my kids eye doctor. 4 generations and he's been nothing but incredible with all of us.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Dr Fernick has looked after me and my family going on 35 years. He is very knowledgeable very kind and extremely thorough. He is the one who dis overestimate I have glaucoma, and is very attentive to give me best medical info. Trust and knowledge is most important to me, and he has that in spades.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2018

My annual visit today, great staff, great product support staff and of coarse great professional thorough and polite care with Dr. Fernick. Absolute the best anywhere !

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Doctor Fernick has been my doctor for many years now. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind and thorough. He is helping me navigate age related eyesight changes and has been extremely proactive in arranging referrals and getting me the best care possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Fernick.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I took my mother, a senior, to see Dr Fernick yesterday. She has been a long-time patient of his, as was my father before he passed away. They've always raved about what a wonderful doctor he is -- smart, thorough, and kind is how they would describe him. I was able to witness first hand why they have regarded him so highly. He is a wonderful, caring and patient doctor who addressed my mother's concerns about moving forward with her second cataract surgery. He certainly merits exceptionally high praise and I am so very thankful that my mother has such wonderful eye care. Thank you, Dr Fernick.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I have been his patient for over 20 years and he is always been very thorough with my visits. I recently had a problem with my eye and he fit me in very quickly and started me on drops which helped. He actually came and made a house call to check the eye with the problem. He is outstanding! You can't get any better than him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018