You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth N. Woliner

I brought my adult son to see Dr. Woliner because someone had to turn his health around. He isn't married so he doesn't have a wife to look after him and he certainly doesn't do it for himself. Dr. Woliner put together a reasonable and doable plan of a few supplements and medications. Billy's weight is steadily going down and I'm hopeful his cholesterol and sugar will be better too.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Woliner saved my wife's life. After the birth of our little girl Sheila went into the deepest depression. We initially resisted antidepressants because she was breastfeeding but we eventually gave in. The cocktail of pills the psychiatrist tried didn't make much of a difference. That's when we went a different way. Dr. Woliner corrected her low vitamin status (Vitamin D, B's, Iron, etc). He also diagnosed Sheila with postpartum Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and once she started thyroid medication, Sheila made a complete turnaround. Our family is so grateful to Dr. Woliner and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Woliner diagnosed my narcolepsy when other people just were calling me depressed. Between the combo of B-12 shots and adrenal supplements and thyroid hormone, I'm now able to function and not feel like I'm going to fall asleep on the road all the time.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

When I finally got my alcoholism under control, I knew I had to improve my health in general. That's where Dr. Woliner comes in. He diagnosed me with diabetes, but within 3 months, my Hemoglobin A1c is now no longer in the diabetic range. I'm grateful to Dr. Woliner and my sobriety and am committed to stay on a healthy course.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I was having severe migraines that imitrex would knock down but also knock me out. Dr Woliner figured out they were really tension headaches caused by knots in my neck muscles. He stretched me out with a cooling spray and my neck felt so flexible that I could turn it in circles! Now, as long as I stretch daily, I don't have my headaches!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I was so tired before I met Dr. Woliner. My psychiatrist had me on two antidepressants and Vynase just to keep my eyes open. Dr. Woliner realized I wasn't sleeping well and my sleep study proved it. Alpha-delta sleep is what they call it. Anyhow, I have been put on a holistic approach including vitamin supplements and thyroid hormone. I feel much better now and look forward to my life with my son.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I like Dr. Woliner because he listens. We first were talking about my thyroid, but he saw that I stopped taking notes to wring my hands. From there he examined my hand and diagnosed an injury to my thumb muscles. No x-Rays or steroid shots needed. I just had to do more thumb stretches which he showed me how to do - and rub some magnesium oil into them. And of course, I got to be careful typing on my phone! Great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I had the classic bullseye rash of Lyme disease but my PCP said my test was negative. But I felt tired and achy and wasn't getting better. Then I saw the Google article about how there are more than one type of bacteria that causes Lyme, and that most tests don't pick thy up. I then went out-of-network to see Dr. Woliner. He sent my blood to a lab in California that proved that I do have Lyme as well as a co-infection. Dr. Woliner put together a holistic plan including a few months of antibiotics and probiotics and other supplements. I'm feeling a lot better now, especially because I know I have a doctor that listens to me.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Woliner is the best at treating thyroid. I have Hashimoto's and it took me 3 or 4 endos before I found a doc willing to write for Armour. I feel much better (and lighter) now.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Dr. Kenneth N. Woliner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Kenneth N. Woliner, MD received a degree in Nutrition from Cornell University in 1992 before completing his medical schooling at the University of South Florida. Dr. Woliner is board certified in Family Medicine, Integrative Medicine and is a Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner. Dr. Woliner specializes in “Difficult to Treat” medical conditions such as Hypothyroidism (including: Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Central Hypothyroidism, Reverse T3 Syndrome, Resistance to Thyroid Hormone), Food Allergies, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Candida, Fibromyalgia, Autoimmune disorders, Adrenal Fatigue and many others. Dr. Woliner's use of Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative therapies allows patients to achieve Optimal Health.

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1997)
  • Cornell University (Grad. 1992)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I brought my adult son to see Dr. Woliner because someone had to turn his health around. He isn't married so he doesn't have a wife to look after him and he cer..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Woliner saved my wife's life. After the birth of our little girl Sheila went into the deepest depression. We initially resisted antidepressants because she ..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Woliner diagnosed my narcolepsy when other people just were calling me depressed. Between the combo of B-12 shots and adrenal supplements and thyroid hormon..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I finally got my alcoholism under control, I knew I had to improve my health in general. That's where Dr. Woliner comes in. He diagnosed me with diabetes, ..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was having severe migraines that imitrex would knock down but also knock me out. Dr Woliner figured out they were really tension headaches caused by knots in ..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so tired before I met Dr. Woliner. My psychiatrist had me on two antidepressants and Vynase just to keep my eyes open. Dr. Woliner realized I wasn't sleep..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I like Dr. Woliner because he listens. We first were talking about my thyroid, but he saw that I stopped taking notes to wring my hands. From there he examined ..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the classic bullseye rash of Lyme disease but my PCP said my test was negative. But I felt tired and achy and wasn't getting better. Then I saw the Google..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Woliner is the best at treating thyroid. I have Hashimoto's and it took me 3 or 4 endos before I found a doc willing to write for Armour. I feel much better..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had really bad psoriasis but Dr. Woliner fixed me with fish oil supplements and thyroid hormone. No more steroid creams!"

April 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got referred to Dr. Woliner from my nephrologist who said I needed to get my diabetes in better control to save my kidneys. Don't get me wrong, my endocrinolo..."

April 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was having heart palpitations so bad that my cardiologist had me wear a cardiac monitor for a month. Nothing life threatening but stil frustrating to no end. ..."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Woliner is a great doctor. He treated my daughter's Crohns' Disease with diet and supplements as opposed to steroids and biologics. I'm forever grateful to ..."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm in the U.S. Army, but wasn't getting help with my VA doctors. I was having all the symptoms of hypothyroidism but had lab tests that were 'normal'. Dr. Wol..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I drive down from Port St. Lucie every six months for my follow up appointment with Dr. Woliner. No one around here treats hypothyroidism with Nstural Desiccate..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Woliner has really helped me with my IBS-D. I was in and out of ER's with belly pain and burning. Dr. Woliner found bad yeast in my gut as well as undiagnos..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Woliner fixed my belly pain when 2 gastroenterologists and 1 ER visit (with CAT scans) couldn't. It turns out that I had yeast in my gut, and it was resista..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr. Woliner is a great doctor! He listens to me, even when I have an "oh by the way" question after my appointment is over. Dr. Woliner is the best!"

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was searching for a doctor who practices Functional Medicine. Dr. Woliner has truly met my expectations as a doctor that cares and gets to the root cause of t..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Woliner by my office manager who sees him too. I have been feeling my age, and I wasn't getting any direction from my cardiologist/interni..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Woliner for help with my Ulcerative Colitis. Instead of more steroid and expensive Humira shots, Dr. Woliner practices Functional Medicine and has tre..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Woliner got my diabetes in control. I became a serious low-carb eater, and it was easy once I got off the glyburide and onto Dr. Woliner's vitamins. My weig..."

April 5, 2016
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "561-314-0950".

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was looking for a doctor who could treat Graves' Disease with something natural, not just radioactive iodine and surgery. Dr. Woliner knows all about prescrip..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I see Dr. Woliner for my autoimmune condition (psoriatic arthritis). I like his Functional Medicine approach that treats me as a whole person with the treatmen..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Woliner is an expert at treating thyroid conditions. I was just on Synthroid for a long time but searched out a top thyroid doc when the fatigue got unbeara..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Whenever I get fatigued I come to Dr. Woliner to get an iron shot. It really helps!"

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Woliner helped me with my Irritable Bowel - flatulence real bad. My GI doctor did a colonoscopy and a breath test but didn't find anything. But Dr. Woliner ..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got a degree in Alternative Medicine from Everglades University so I know the difference between traditional medicine with its emphasis on drugs and Functiona..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm normally scared of MD's. I prefer to see my chiropractor instead. But my insomnia has gotten out of control. No matter what herbs and vitamins I tried, I st..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Woliner is a great Functional Medicine doctor! When we moved down from Connecticut we got a referral from our last doctor and Dr. Woliner has exceeded our e..."

March 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's Easter Sunday tomorrow and I am so thankful to Dr. Woliner for giving me my life back. I've been suffering with chronic fatigue syndrome ever since my misc..."

March 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr. Woliner's staff, especially his receptionist Julia, to be so kind and helpful. They always take my calls within the first few rings. Dr. Woliner alw..."

March 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I sought out Dr. Woliner for treatment of my Hashimoto's Thyroiditis after Google searching for thyroid doctors near me. Dr. Woliner is everything they say: kno..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Woliner to be very knowledgeable. He answered my questions and gave me additional reading material to better explain why he thought one supplement o..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Woliner was the first person to take my fibromyalgia seriously. After listening to my medical history, he did a physical exam where I was literally jumping ..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to see Dr. Woliner for my thyroid condition. He's rates as a "Top Doc" on Mary Shomon's About.com thyroid website. It's because Dr. Woliner truly underst..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Beware Check his license! He will be the death of you!"

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great thyroid doc! Dr. Woliner was willing to treat me with natural desiccated thyroid (NDT), that if you ask other doctors they just look at you like you're cr..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was looking for a second opinion for my diabetes. The endo I was seeing seemed content with just upping the dose of my insulin and a goal Hemoglobin A1c of le..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was 4 years ago that I first got diagnosed with fibromyalgia. That came along with my doctor telling me I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, probably from giving ..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter has been to dozens of doctors and we have spent thousands of dollars trying to get a diagnosis. We finally have one - POTS. But what was causing it?..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I fractured my wrist just stumbling at a restaurant and after that was told I had osteoporosis. I got put on Fosamax, then Boniva, but my dentist said I couldn'..."

March 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had fibromyalgia for years and have been told to "just deal with it". Pain pills didn't really help so why risk becoming addicted to narcotics? I've tried ..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good doctor who really knows about diabetes. I was on Humulin 70/30, but now, with a Bernstein low carb diet and supplements, only take Metformin and Victoza. W..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Mema had very bad depression. Her family doc wa just changing doses of Paxil and other antidepressants. Dr. Woliner realized that her poor sleep was caused b..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have IBS - mostly diarrhea than constipation, but it switches. I was going to a pretty good gastroenterology group here in boca raton, but was hitting a wall..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a breast cancer survivor so hormones are of course not an option for me. But I was having hot flashes and night sweats and dryness and hair loss. As oppos..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was having the worst night sweats but was so scared of hormones. My gynecologist suggested I take birth control pills, which I thought was silly at my age. ..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm very happy that I found Dr. Woliner. I've had a thyroid condition for years and all my endocrinologist would do would be to increase or decrease my Synthro..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Just one big scam, totally unethical, you have to pay for EVERYTHING, even if you have a question, you have to go see him and pay. Every month or so they threat..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "FYI, this doctor seems to have a history of not giving proper medical care. He was disciplined by the board for failing to properly manage a patients care as we..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "BEWARE! And hold on to your wallet! That's all I can say. The website claims that the labs will be about 1500. One that was VERY expensive and the results ..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I WROTE THE REVIEW ABOUT HIM BEING AN AMAZING DOCTOR - I TAKE IT BACK!!! His office is only interested in money. They write scripts with no refills, then send t..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor, extremely intelligent, does his homework. Yes he is overpriced, but I paid it and pay it because he is worth it. Yes some here complain about hi..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor, brilliant, Yea maybe his bedside manor could improve, who cares? He is brilliant and knowledgable. First doctor who actually could help me rather ..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Woliner is pompous, arrogant, he has horrible bedside manor, he is rude. His knowledge of things is not as he portrays it to be, his staff is nice, I have no..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "All Dr Wolliner cares about is your money. He would not refill a very addictive med he put me on because I did not have the money to come back and see him. Th..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Woliner is all about how much money you can spend while being treated by him. I told him I was allergic to penicillin and he prescribed a medicine that was ..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Way overpriced compared with other functional medicine docs in the area; then he uses up the time on canned, generic advice rather than tailor made to me. A wa..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "When you see a duck you know it Quacks when you see Dr. Woliner you know he's a Quack. Call Dr. Carolyn Kubiak for serious help."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Quack. Guy touts his ability in treating thyroid complications yet was disciplined by state board for nearly killing someone with a hypothyroidism misdiagnosis...."

September 13, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Kenneth" to "Kenneth N."

October 20, 2013