You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth N. Woliner

The staff are robots I had a cold and I had to pay $200 just for medicine. On the way to the restroom I heard the office manager Gina Woliner telling the doctor what to write for prescriptions and to push iv therapy. Never going back ever again!

Submitted February 1, 2016

I went online to find a doctor that would be able to help me with my severe thyroid issues. I found a doctor by the name of Dr. Kenneth Wolner of the Holistic Family Practice in Boca Raton. I called his office to schedule an appointment. They asked me to send in a office policy because I needed to be seen on a certain day. I was quoted the price for the visit but due to it being so high I decided to research a bit more. I found that he has multiple charges against him for malpractice and the death of a 25 year old cancer patient. Be aware of this man and his practice.

Submitted February 1, 2016

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

BEWARE! And hold on to your wallet! That's all I can say. The website claims that the labs will be about 1500. One that was VERY expensive and the results were actually contradictory and made no sense. After explaining that my body reacted harshly to medication, he prescribed a list of supplements that were well over the normal range and promptly made me sick - more money wasted. Next, he wanted to me add a new prescription, which had actually been previously prescribed and stopped because of the terrible side effects. I can only assume this happened because he didn't bother to read my chart before making the recommendation. The final straw came when there was an issue getting the prescription filled and the office staff refused to help resolve the issue (it was a simple fax problem). When I complained, I got what many other reviewers got... a veiled threat that they would not renew the prescription. I agree with many of the other reviewers. ... Not helpful enough for the money, no bedside manner, staff extremely rude and unhelpful, website is misleading regarding potential out of pocket costs. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone and at this point based on my personal experience I'd be afraid for his current patients.

Submitted October 28, 2015

Amazing doctor, extremely intelligent, does his homework. Yes he is overpriced, but I paid it and pay it because he is worth it. Yes some here complain about his bedside manor, but I had a really nice doctor who has great bedside manor and was an incompetent. I rather have a doctor with ok bedside manor but could treat me! Who cares, I'm not marrying him! His staff was very nice, he responds to emails in detail, often quoting studies. I am well versed in medicine, and he knows his stuff. Yes he is expensive, not everyone can afford him, if you can, he is worth it, A+++++

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Great Doctor, brilliant, Yea maybe his bedside manor could improve, who cares? He is brilliant and knowledgable. First doctor who actually could help me rather than waste my time. I had nice doctors with great bedside manor who were useless. Yes you need a lot of money to see this guy, but it is worth it. I recommend him and will continue to use him, A+++ I also found his staff really nice and helpful. Dr Woliner also replies to emails (unlike other doctors), and in detail, I am glad I found this guy. A+++++++, I will be his patient for life

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

All Dr Wolliner cares about is your money. He would not refill a very addictive med he put me on because I did not have the money to come back and see him. The withdrawals would have been brutal but he did not care. He only wanted his money. Do not see this doctor.

Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Woliner is all about how much money you can spend while being treated by him. I told him I was allergic to penicillin and he prescribed a medicine that was penicillin but under a name I didn't recognize. I was so sick for 27 days that I thought I would die. He wouldn't talk to me on the phone, insisted that I come into the office ( so he could charge me) when I couldn't leave the house. He is the worst doctor I ever went to.

Submitted December 5, 2014

Way overpriced compared with other functional medicine docs in the area; then he uses up the time on canned, generic advice rather than tailor made to me. A waste of money. Won't go back.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I came here for Dr. Woliner's claimed expertise in thyroid issues. I received no more detailed information that I have previously from physicians that take insurance. Aside from a full blood analysis, for which you must pay out of pocket and then yourself submit to you insurance, there was no guidance. Basic statements such as eat a proper diet, purchase our products to do so, and workout 30 minuets a day took up most of our mandatory 80 minuet session. No bed side manner. Staff is curt, rude, and unhelpful repeating the same statements over without trying to assist with any confusion. Dr is never available to communicate, only if you come in for $600.00. I would take my money else where.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Kenneth N. Woliner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1997)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The staff are robots I had a cold and I had to pay $200 just for medicine. On the way to the restroom I heard the office manager Gina Woliner telling the doctor..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I went online to find a doctor that would be able to help me with my severe thyroid issues. I found a doctor by the name of Dr. Kenneth Wolner of the Holistic F..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Too expensive. He talks but does not listen well before suggesting your cure. OK if you have plenty of money and months of your life to spend to heal."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Just one big scam, totally unethical, you have to pay for EVERYTHING, even if you have a question, you have to go see him and pay. Every month or so they threat..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "FYI, this doctor seems to have a history of not giving proper medical care. He was disciplined by the board for failing to properly manage a patients care as we..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "BEWARE! And hold on to your wallet! That's all I can say. The website claims that the labs will be about 1500. One that was VERY expensive and the results ..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I WROTE THE REVIEW ABOUT HIM BEING AN AMAZING DOCTOR - I TAKE IT BACK!!! His office is only interested in money. They write scripts with no refills, then send t..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor, extremely intelligent, does his homework. Yes he is overpriced, but I paid it and pay it because he is worth it. Yes some here complain about hi..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor, brilliant, Yea maybe his bedside manor could improve, who cares? He is brilliant and knowledgable. First doctor who actually could help me rather ..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Woliner is pompous, arrogant, he has horrible bedside manor, he is rude. His knowledge of things is not as he portrays it to be, his staff is nice, I have no..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "All Dr Wolliner cares about is your money. He would not refill a very addictive med he put me on because I did not have the money to come back and see him. Th..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Woliner is all about how much money you can spend while being treated by him. I told him I was allergic to penicillin and he prescribed a medicine that was ..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Way overpriced compared with other functional medicine docs in the area; then he uses up the time on canned, generic advice rather than tailor made to me. A wa..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "When you see a duck you know it Quacks when you see Dr. Woliner you know he's a Quack. Call Dr. Carolyn Kubiak for serious help."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Quack. Guy touts his ability in treating thyroid complications yet was disciplined by state board for nearly killing someone with a hypothyroidism misdiagnosis...."

September 13, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Kenneth" to "Kenneth N."

October 20, 2013