Dr. Mark Sutherland

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Sutherland

Dr. Mark is thorough and patient, and very evidence based in his practice. He always takes the time to explain all options in an understandable manner. Our entire family is pleased with his service, and the service of his staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Sutherland.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I pride myself in seeking out the best medical and health practitioners. Dr Sutherland is incredibly thorough. The office was clean and efficient. Great communication ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

This is hands down the best dentistry in town. Not only is the quality of work top notch; Dr. Mark Sutherland was able to give me freezing in the roof of my mouth without even feeling it. I told him that I am terrified of needles so he was able to apply a few tricks without any discomfort or pain. Two thumbs up.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Mark Sutherland

Dr. Mark Sutherland's response
thank you. I do use a few extra tricks to try and make the injection as painless as possible. MAS

Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr Mark and his staff have taken me from someone who was afraid to smile, and absolutely anxiety ridden, white knuckled in the dentist chair, to performing the happy dance in his office! Open minded, knowledgeable, caring, compassionate, positive...thank you for changing my life

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I have had many dental cleanings over the years and this office's hygenists go above and beyond not only with the cleanings but checking the oral cavity for any abnormalities. Doctor Sutherland and staff are professional and friendly and his dentistry is excellent.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Professional, consistent and phenomenal chair side manner with clear explanations of procedures. I have had gold work, implant work and root canals done by Dr. Sutherland and I have been "at-ease" to the point where I have fallen asleep in the chair. Having worked in the industry for several years I know that Dr. Sutherland is held in very high regard by his peers. Best of the best.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Helpful, knowledgeable, and obviously cares for his patients their dental care. The best I have been to

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Always helpful and pleasant. Knowledgeable. Great service and prompt and excellent staff.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

A great experience with Dr Sutherland, his staff are knowledgeable, friendly and professional. The office is clean, modern and up to date. An overall great experience , I would recommend to anyone !

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Might be the right dentist for you if you have lots of money and don't mind a dentist who pats himself on the back during every procedure

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Mark Sutherland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients