Ratings for Dr. Mark Sutherland

Dr. Sutherland fixed problems I had for years that other dentists missed. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. Your teeth are nothing to gamble on, if you want quality work and optimal dental health you wont find a better dentist.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Getting his work repaired at another dentist. Worried more about his wallet then patients. Wouldn't send my dog there but staff are nice.

Submitted March 30, 2019

Dr. Mark Sutherland

Dr. Mark Sutherland's response
Thank you for your feedback and reminder it is difficult to make everyone happy! I only wish you gave me a chance to help redo something and make it right. Regards Dr. MS

Submitted July 1, 2019

Another great appointment! Such a warm welcoming atmosphere and excellent care!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Dr Sutherland is by far the best dentist. He is kind, gentle and respects his patients. The staff is very friendly and Beth is the greatest. I have been going to Dr Sutherland for at least 10 years or more. I have had the best treatment. Dr Mark Sutherland ...you are the best

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Best Receptionist, Dental Hygienist and Dentist!! Beautiful office, parking and very punctual. They all make you feel so comfortable...what a great TEAM!!!! 5Star!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

June 7 2018..Had a Root Canal done and it was painless. Hailie was amazing with her gentle touch and soothing words to make me feel comfortable. Dr. Sutherland was gentle , kind and is truly the best Dentist I have ever had. Very professional! He even called me at home to see how I was feeling. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

A top-notch dentistry practice with an excellent team. If you love gold restoration, Dr. Mark is it!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Mark is thorough and patient, and very evidence based in his practice. He always takes the time to explain all options in an understandable manner. Our entire family is pleased with his service, and the service of his staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Sutherland.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I pride myself in seeking out the best medical and health practitioners. Dr Sutherland is incredibly thorough. The office was clean and efficient. Great communication ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

This is hands down the best dentistry in town. Not only is the quality of work top notch; Dr. Mark Sutherland was able to give me freezing in the roof of my mouth without even feeling it. I told him that I am terrified of needles so he was able to apply a few tricks without any discomfort or pain. Two thumbs up.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Mark Sutherland

Dr. Mark Sutherland's response
thank you. I do use a few extra tricks to try and make the injection as painless as possible. MAS

Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Mark Sutherland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare