You may also like

Ratings for Dr. I.H. Jadusingh

I saw this doctor for a fine needle aspiration for a biopsy of a lump in my thyroid. This was after having a previous one done at the Sunridge Diagnostic Centre. The doctor's bedside manner was alright, he was knowledgeable, however I wasn't comfortable with him. He went only by feeling my throat, rather than an ultrasound for a visual, which I had at the Sunridge clinic. He also did not use an anesthetic, and was very dismissive about my worry and fear of the needle, which was very upsetting. Before I could gain composure for the procedure without anesthetic or ask questions, he had already started jabbing my neck with the needle. I was very disappointed and shocked after my visit and had to compose myself in a bathroom nearby as I was rushed out of the doctor's office. I do not have a fear of needles or doctors or procedures, but was very put off in the way that I was dismissed and made to feel like cash flow rather than a patient. In the future, I will ask my doctor to recommend me to a different doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

My Mother is very anxious about the lump on her thryroid but the Doctor puts her at ease. He is engaging and listens patiently. He is puntual and doesn't rush you out the door. He is very knowleagble and I would highly recommend him to those who need this type of specialist!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. Jadusingh and his assistant are very patient and reassuring. I'd have no hesitations to see him. The office was very private and comforatable with no waiting. He was anything but patronizing; he was mindful of my questions and concerns and I felt much more at ease after discussing them with him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr. Jadu Singh is one of the best doctor of his field. I am visiting from last 03 years/once a year for my medical checkups related to lumps in the throat. I am satisfied of his vast knowledge and experience and I am praying for Dr, Santosh Dubey one is my family physician advised me 03 years back to visit Dr. Jadu Singh. The environment inside clinic is nice, staff is cooperative and punctual.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

I like this doctor but I found him a little patronizing....insinuating that I was paranoid about my lumps. But in general, he was helpful.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

This doctor aspirated my uncomfortable lump after other doctors refused, telling me it was "unecessary". They didn't have to live with it every day for months. He was patient, knowledgeable, and sent the test results in quickly to my family doctor. I was pleased with the service.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

I took my son a few years ago for lumps under his arm...Dr. Jadusingh was very helpful. He answered all of our questions and made my son feel absolutely comfortable. Will definately recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2007

Dr. I.H. Jadusingh's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I saw this doctor for a fine needle aspiration for a biopsy of a lump in my thyroid. This was after having a previous one done at the Sunridge Diagnostic Centre..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Mother is very anxious about the lump on her thryroid but the Doctor puts her at ease. He is engaging and listens patiently. He is puntual and doesn't rush y..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding doctor. Caring and took the time to answer all questions. Would highly recommend him."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "The biopsy I had with him was painless, but I found his attitude to be scary, cold, and unfriendly. He asked too many questions."

September 20, 2014
  • First Name changed from "" to "I.H."

April 26, 2012