Ratings for Dr. Jacek W. Graczykowski

Unprofessional office staff and very little feedback from Dr. G. He is friendly but shares only the basic information you need. If you like information and believe knowledge is important for managing your care- stay away!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. G suggested an exploratory surgery (laparoscopy) to find the cause of infertility. It was to be a basic surgery. When I woke up from surgery Dr. G had removed my fallopian tubes. He never even spoke of removing body parts prior to surgery and failed during surgery to inform my husband in the waiting room of his intentions. He removed my tubes without our permission. He explained to my husband that he had "prepared" my body for IVF. IVF had never been discussed between us and at the time it wasn't the way we wanted to go. Dr. Would have known we would rather adopt had he approached the subject of IVF. Now we have decided (years later) to try IVF and were hit with a huge roadblock. Dr. G did not even preform my surgery correctly! I now am having a 2nd surgery to fix what he screwed up! No one should trust this man. Avoid this doctor office at ALL costs!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

we could have saved alot of time and money if my chart had been reviewed better failure due to my initial concerns

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Always took the time to answer my questions. Keeping in mind not only my health concerns, but also financila and emotional concerns. Excellent staff!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

He was my doctor, but he couldn't answer questions about my case during a consultation. He asked ME what treatment his office provided.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Dr. Jacek W. Graczykowski's Credentials

• Akademia Med, Ul M Curie, Gdansk, Poland (Grad. 1983)