Ratings for Dr. Sam P. Seltz

Dr. Seltz was my mother's doctor and as her health deteriorated, he worked with the family quite closely. He was willing to see her at home when she was in hospice. He was a good listener, very compassionate, went the extra mile for her. He really spent a great deal of time and care in treating our mom. A hospitalist treated mom when she was admitted to St. Joseph's hospital and throughout her stay there. Dr. Seltz no longer regularly sees his patients when they are in the hospital. We had many concerns about this as did our mom. The physician/hospitalist treating patients should demonstrate the same level of expertise and care as would Dr. Seltz.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

He is always helpfull and respectable with everyone in my family and some of my friends

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

Dr. Seltz has been my doctor for over 15 years. He sees me, my husband and our three children. He's always very helpful, never rushes us through an appointment and does everything he can to give us a diagnosis. He goes above and beyond what many doctors ever will when it comes to making our visits a good experience. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

dr seltz was awesome with my 6 year daughter. Having him know my family history really helped with dx on my daughter

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Dr. Sam P. Seltz's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1986)