Ratings for Dr. Ron W. Porter

Dr. Porter has been our pediatrician of choice for 8 years now. He has always been understanding and has always listened to all of my concerns as a parent. He explains things well and I always leave feeling that my children got the best care. I have three kids with asthma and he has always been helpful and their asthma has remained controlled.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I just want to say how really great Dr. Porter was with my son. He is really good with kids. I hardly had to wait at all. And he answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Doctor adjusted a nursemaid elbow on my daughter and charged $250, on top of the office visit. Beware all the extra charges. Billing very difficult to work with. We went through a year of asthma problems with my daughter and this doctor, she ended up in the hospital three times that year. I went to a different doctor in the community who has a better knowledge and the asthma is now under control. This office is most concerned about how they are getting paid. I always felt like the doctor was more concerned about getting you back for more visits and not with fixing the problem.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Dr. Ron W. Porter's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Idaho Falls, ID