Ratings for Dr. Olurotimi A. Ashaye

He is an excellent doctor! He is very knowledgeable and understanding. Dr. Ashaye is truly committed to his patients.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

I've been a patient for several years. Dr ashaye is excellent and understanding. The office staff is when they want to be. I'm very ill and they refuse to acknowledge that as does everyone else!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Ashye is not only one of the most caring Doctors I have met, he is a caring person. He listens, he gives tough love when needed and is always in tune with how I feel and knows how to adjust medications and not give up until we get it right. He has never given up on me even when I give up on myself. I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Best doctor I've ever had. He listens, he cares and he does everything he can to help you. He gave me the only med that has ever worked for me, when other doctors told me I was too high of a risk for suicide. He works with my insurance needs and makes sure I always have what I need. Hands down, the best. I wish every doctor operated the way this man does.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Dr. Ashaye is the best! Punctual, and to the point. Listens to my needs, and addresses them accordingly. Has a huge heart, and cares about people. Wouldn't think of being seen by anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr. Ashaye is a very caring and takes his time with his patients to get to know them

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Olurotimi A. Ashaye's Credentials

• Univ Of Ibadan, Coll Of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria (Grad. 1991)