Ratings for Dr. Alison P. Toth

Made me go through unnecessary procedures prior to surgery. Worst, most painful, follow-up I've ever experienced.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr. Toth performed a rotator cuff surgery in 2008 on my right shoulder. She did a great good. Im a UNC fan but Duke displayed impeccable treatment. I would recommend all to see her. I'm having trouble with my left shoulder now. If I have to have surgery again, I'll make a request for Mrs. Toth.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Toth performed microfracture surgery on my knee and I can't say enough good things about her care. She provided me with as much information as possible about what was going to be done, how, and why and answered all of my questions. The procedure was handled extremely professionally but with personal attention. Post surgery, I have had virtually zero pain. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

She missed a diagnosis of osteomyelitis and, instead wanted to cut saphenous nerve in my leg. Fortunately her colleagues at Duke warned me about her plan as being wrong.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

Dr. Allison Toth is the most caring, intelligent, and personable doctor I have come in contact with during my last 30 years of joint problems. I would trust my shoulder care and arthroscope surgeries to no one else. She spend any time that you need to answer my questions and concerns. I would travel from anywhere in the US to have her treat my problems.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

I had a torn shoulder (supraspinatus) tendon and severe frozen left shoulder. Several other orthos argued for surgery. I did my research and I found a treatment model that was non-surgical and heard about Dr Toth. She was thoughtful, thorough diagnostically and caring during my visit. She boosted my confidence to try the alternate approach (e.g. structural integration ortho massage 3 times a week) and PT. Six months later I was pain free and functional, and a year after I am riding bikes and swimming again. It took time but was the right decision for me. Her support was invaluable at the time.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr Toth is the best. I have total faith and confidence in her abilities. Her team was great. All gave 120%.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Dr Toth is skilled, concerned, and follows-up. She is late often because she gives time to every patient. I would rather wait and have time given to me as well if I should need it.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Toth is an amazing doctor, after 4 knee surgeries (two on each knee, she had nothing to do with needing the second on each knee) i would highly recommended her. After the fifth to fix another doctors mistake, I am never going to anyone else. Only complain is that she spends time with every patient and ends up running a little late by the end of the day but she is worth it. After all surgeries pain was minimal.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr Toth has now worked on both of my shoulders. She preformed a biceps tenodesis on my right arm last year. Awesome is the only word needed for this. Last week she did a biceps tenodesis and placed 7 suture anchors for a massive tear in my left shoulder. After 3 days I have no pain whatsoever. I have such a high level of confidence in Dr. Toth. There are not enough accolades available to write here.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Alison P. Toth's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Metlife