Ratings for Dr. Geneen E. Bigsby

I have used Dr. Bigsby Since the Summer of 2005. She has always been Kind and Very Knowledgeable. I am Grateful to have had her for so long. She was my doctor for both of my children who were born HEALTHY. She is an amazing doctor who Id Gladly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. Bigsby was my Ob for Both of my pregnancies she has been my doctor for 9years. She is amazing, First of all Her Phone # is wrong on here that is not the office # secondly I have Never had issues with her being to busy. She Always takes the time to sit and ask how everything is going, Even asks about my kids. SHe is an amazing doctor, I cannot say enough good things about her. She makes you feel comfortable (which is hard to do when its that kind of an Appointment

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

I do not reccomend Dr. Bigsby. I went to her for several years, I had a lot of abnormal paps that went ignored. I had a miscarriage and she never once saw me during the time I thought it was happening or when it was official due to blood tests. She had her phone nurse call. She was "too busy" to see me, check on me, or tell me the awful news her self. Since then I have switched and found an AMAZING OB. Thank god I did because it turns out I have severe cervical dysplasia which went untreated due to her careless-ness and lack of time with patients.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Geneen E. Bigsby's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1995)

Assurant