Ratings for Dr. Chris Taylor

I had previously visited other clinics first beforexmake a decision to go with Chris Taylor . I was exceptionally pleased with Chris , the staff , and Victoria Surgery. They were knowledgeable and so kind . Would recommend them to any other . Very impressed :)

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Taylor and the staff were so incredibly wonderful through the entire process of my top surgery. They were super respectful of my pronouns and name, extremely gentle, and very very kind. I felt very safe in their hands.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr Taylor is an amazing surgeon. You can tell he cares about you and your results. My results are perfect for me and I am very happy. Unfortunately biological makeup takes over in some aspects, extra fat, symmetry is a bit off but that is my fault for not losing more weight prior to surgery. I rated punctuality as 4/5 stars solely because of the lack of time doctors have in BC. This is not an issue with Dr Taylor but an issue with our health-care system. The bottom line? He shows great concern and care for his patients. He is very professional and greatly skilled.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Taylor is often very busy doing lengthy and complicated surgeries, but he is also very good at the "minor" surgeries of basal cells and melanoma, which he has done for me over the years. He is always very kind and deliberate, even when something untoward happens: Recently, Dr. Taylor had just removed a potential melanoma from my forehead when I bumped the same forehead against a glass wall at the Uvic gym, mistaking it for a door. When I phoned the office, Dr. Taylor asked me to come in right away so the forehead and recent stitches could be rep aired. Fortunately, everything is fine.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Nice man, knowledge and skilled. Did a good job with skin graft to head

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I am very happy with my experience with Dr. Taylor. I had a masectomy on my right breast and Dr.Taylor reconstructed my breast with tissue from my stomach and reduction of my left breast. I really didn't have any problems and I have healed very nicely and both breasts are perfect. I found Dr. Taylor to be very caring and concerned and professional.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

If you are looking for a plastic surgeon, look no further! Dr. Taylor did my breast reduction surgery and his pre and post operative care were excellent. His receptionist and nurse were also professional and helpful. The results of the surgery were great - he perfectly proportioned my breasts for my height and weight. When I was experiencing some post-op pain, his receptionist got me in to see him within 24 hours. When some cell abnormality was discovered after tissue from the operation was analysed, he called me himself (as opposed to having his nurse or receptionist call) and explained the results clearly and carefully - cell abnormality means an 'increased' risk of breast cancer. He referred me to another surgeon for a consultation. After four weeks I am now ready to resume the activities that were uncomfortable before the surgery. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

Dr. Chris Taylor is a very kind, skilled and knowledgeable surgeon. I had a mastectomy by Dr. Allison Ross (another wonderful surgeon) and Dr. Chris Taylor did the reconstruction on my right breast and did a reduction on my left so it would match. The surgery went very smoothly and my recovery time amazed my family and friends! Dr. Taylor and his staff provide wonderful care, attention to detail and support and I am so very grateful for this team of medical professionals ! Thank you Dr. Taylor !

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Taylor performed Lt. breast reconstruction surgery 7 weeks ago and I am extremely pleased. It amazes me how he was able to create a new breast from my abdominal tissue and correct previous abdominal surgery. He has been very helpful and informative throughout the whole process. His new medical office assistant Tina, is very caring and competent. After my previous mastectomy I was left feeling lopsided and incomplete, now I feel whole again. Thank you Dr. Taylor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I originally had reconstruction following a mastectomy with another plastic surgeon and things did not go well. I had a very bad experience with this other surgeon and was left with an ugly mess after 3 surgeries. I decided to switch surgeons and was referred to Dr. Taylor. He was so wonderful, caring, and kind. He is very thorough and gave me much more information about the potential risks and complications, and he really listens. And I found him to be humble - especially compared to my previous surgeon who was very arrogant. What he was able to achieve for me was so far above my expectations that I cried (in a good way) when I saw it. I feel so grateful to Dr. Taylor for putting me back together and making me whole again! As much as I appreciate Dr. Taylor himself, in the beginning I did find some gaps in service related to his office staff - I saw room for improvement with respect to returning calls and things like that; however, he has a new medical office assistant now and this has improved and I'm happy that he will now have the support he deserves that matches his dedication to his patients.

Dr. Chris Taylor's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 1993)