Ratings for Dr. Chris Taylor

Dr. Chris Taylor is a very kind, skilled and knowledgeable surgeon. I had a mastectomy by Dr. Allison Ross (another wonderful surgeon) and Dr. Chris Taylor did the reconstruction on my right breast and did a reduction on my left so it would match. The surgery went very smoothly and my recovery time amazed my family and friends! Dr. Taylor and his staff provide wonderful care, attention to detail and support and I am so very grateful for this team of medical professionals ! Thank you Dr. Taylor !

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Taylor performed Lt. breast reconstruction surgery 7 weeks ago and I am extremely pleased. It amazes me how he was able to create a new breast from my abdominal tissue and correct previous abdominal surgery. He has been very helpful and informative throughout the whole process. His new medical office assistant Tina, is very caring and competent. After my previous mastectomy I was left feeling lopsided and incomplete, now I feel whole again. Thank you Dr. Taylor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I originally had reconstruction following a mastectomy with another plastic surgeon and things did not go well. I had a very bad experience with this other surgeon and was left with an ugly mess after 3 surgeries. I decided to switch surgeons and was referred to Dr. Taylor. He was so wonderful, caring, and kind. He is very thorough and gave me much more information about the potential risks and complications, and he really listens. And I found him to be humble - especially compared to my previous surgeon who was very arrogant. What he was able to achieve for me was so far above my expectations that I cried (in a good way) when I saw it. I feel so grateful to Dr. Taylor for putting me back together and making me whole again! As much as I appreciate Dr. Taylor himself, in the beginning I did find some gaps in service related to his office staff - I saw room for improvement with respect to returning calls and things like that; however, he has a new medical office assistant now and this has improved and I'm happy that he will now have the support he deserves that matches his dedication to his patients.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr Taylor Thank you so very much for your very big part in getting useful hands back. It has been three weeks since I had both hands corrected for Carpel tunnel and middle finger pulley release. Walking out of surgery I could feel things were much better even before the freezing was gone. Watching you work was very impressive. Professional, confident and efficient with your every movement gave me confidence I had the right man for the job. I was particularly impressed with the speed and machine like quality of your stitches. Your OR support staff were equally remarkable, quick with the matter at hand, yet compassionate and professional. Thank you Dr Taylor for all you have done. Cheers

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I had a bad case of Carpal Tunnel syndrome. My right hand was almost completely numb. I could no longer even button up a shirt. The surgery was painless and short. The recovery went quick. I could notice a difference almost immediately and after a few weeks of letting it heal my hand felt completely back to normal. No regrets at all, and I would recommend Dr Taylor to anyone.....Thank you

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I had Plastic Surgery in Thailand. It did not go well. Had to be undone and as a consequence, was left with some very unsightly scars. With some hesitation, decided to try and have it corrected by Dr. Taylor. Was very impressed with Dr. Taylor and the surgery. I know it was difficult. It went very well and I am so happy that I decided that I went to Dr. Taylor. Recommend Highly!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Very pleasant and helpful staff. Airdrie was great to deal with and managed to schedule my surgery for the timeframe that worked best for me. Dr. Taylor and I got along very well. He did a great job on my breast reduction and provided assurance about what to expect with scars and how they would fade. All happened as he said. I have no hesitation recommending Dr. Taylor.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I am wondering why he became a doctor, because he definetly not really interested helping people, less then 10 minutes later he just walk out on me.His nurse said they will call me, but that never happend.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Chris Taylor

Dr. Chris Taylor's response
I’m sorry your experience with me was so poor. Rather than wait for a call from my office please call either Airdrie directly at 250-595-6009 or via your family doctor. At your request we can help forward you to someone of your choice to make sure you are being taken care of. As your note is anonymous we are unable to determine why you have not been called so have no way to confirm if the wait you are experiencing is as expected. As far as why I keep on working in medicine , it’s very nice working with and helping people.

Submitted September 30, 2017

I found Dr. Taylor to be a very skilled, professional, caring Doctor wth great communication skills. He took the time to explain and answer my concerns before and after reconstruction for a mastectomy. His staff was very respectful and helpful. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I had a bilateral mastectomy with immediate reconstruction. Dr Taylor went out of his way to make my surgery happen. He is very caring and has personally called me a few times to follow up. I have had nothing but amazing feedback from my oncologist and surgeon on the fabulous job he did. I would definitely recommend Dr Taylor and his team. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Chris Taylor's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 1993)