Ratings for Dr. Irinel N. Stanciu

The worst bedside manner... Doesn't take the time to listen to the patient. No patient input is allowed! Always late and running behind.. My first visit I waited 23 mins in the lobby and 46 mins in the room by myself... If I had not been so desperate to be seen I would have left. She wouldn't even review my past health history.. Stated, "I don't have time to look at that stuff"!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

This doctor is not interested in anything except test results and (old) standards of medicine. The patient is not required to participate. In fact patient participation is frowned upon. No patient input is required or is of interest to this doctor. She has her "by the book approach" and has no time for a variations such as "how does the patient feel?". I would not recommend this doctor. Her approach is beyond clinical. Her information is the opposite of holistic. She deals with only parts of the endocrine "system". Do not expect an integrated, balanced approach to medicine from this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Irinel N. Stanciu's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1992)