Ratings for Dr. Coswin K. Saito

I liked him, he was very nice and kind and helped me with my back pain. He followed up with me via telephone and would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I found my experience with Dr. Saito to be more than a waste of time. He was rude, condescending, and less than helpful. He didn't appear to listen to my symptoms or care about why I am feeling them. He said that I shouldn't be having these problems,I said I know and that's why I am here, and he said again more sternly that I should not be having these problems. Then he just stared at me for a minute or so. Then said you're too young to hurt this bad and no good doctor would consider treating my problems with more than pain medicine, muscle relaxers, nerve pills, and physical therapy. I asked when (in his opinion) I could get the problem fixed rather than just treating the symptoms. He said when I am much older and in much more pain. He acted as if I was making my problems up and wasting his time. In my opinion he replaced a very good doctor. I hope to never have to see him again.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

My experience with this doctor the first three visits were professional but my last visit was completely unethical, unprofessional, arrogant, and it was apparent he was incompetent. I had no complaints with Kaiser Permanente until a very inappropriate conversation with Saito. This man did not answer my healthcare questions, he dodged my questions and was condescending in his response to my confusion in his vague answers to the point I had to ask him, don't you think a patient has the right to understand exactly what they have and understand the terminology you are using? And he responded, no you actually don't. Had he told me he didn't know the answers to my questions, I would have moved on and not asked the same question in 10 different ways to get a straight answer. Then he proceeded to attack me with, "it's becoming apparent that you have an anxiety disorder and I don't understand why I have to talk to patients when it's pointless to talk to them"

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Dr. Coswin K. Saito's Credentials

• Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci, Bethesda Md 20814 (Grad. 1983)

Amerigroup