Ratings for Dr. Phillip J. Gonzales

My mother, father, son and I all see Dr. Gonzales. He's been with us through many, many things. I trust his decisions because they are well thought through and made with full knowledge. He always considers our thoughts when treating us. He's always gotten back to me when I have any issues that he wanted to do further research on before finalizing his answer. He listens to what I really say and has been a true blessing. He's also been able to work with us when sometimes we've been difficult patients. He's very appreciated and I recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Gonzales is humble and confers the confidence that he has listened to you and is concerned that you receive the best treatment he can administer. He does't rely on his title-- rather his knowledge and focus -- to convince you that you are recieving top notch care.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Love him! Friendly and caring. Where a lot of doctors will talk at you, he actually talks with you and is great with the kids.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

its so hard to get in for a appt lately.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Gonzales for years now and I really like him. He takes time with his patients and is very good at it.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Dr. Phillip J. Gonzales's Credentials

• Spanish

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Workers Comp