Dr. Shavinder Gill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shavinder Gill

A good communicator and a caring person. Takes the time to talk to you.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

No other doctor has made me feel as good as Dr Gill has done. He has done an excellent job and I am very happy with his advice and process. I would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I went to 3 "specialists" in 5 years- 2 in Abbotsford, one in Aldergrove. They all prescribed me Antacid medicine which made me worse. One told me they'd never heard of Bile reflux yet I was diagnosed with it previously after a Hida scan in Abbotsford. My previous family Dr told me the food I eat has nothing to do with my painful reflux and offered more pills. I was prescribed expensive antacid medication for over 4 years and I suffered daily until I was unable to live a normal life. I was becoming depressed because of the debilitating pain and lack of quality of life. My family was worried I was slowly dying, and I felt like I was. Dr Gill listened to me and immediately prescribed me Sucralfate for biliary reflux and helped me eliminate a few irritating foods which has changed my life. I no longer spend my days curled up in a ball in pain or throw up day and night. Dr Gill was the only person who listened to me and provided a real solution. He knew right away what medicine I needed. I hope that I'll never suffer like that again and I am incredibly grateful to have found this Dr.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Without Dr Gill's care I would be dead! I appreciate his thoroughness, his excellent knowledge and his sharing of information about me with me. I hope he continues in practice as long as I need his care.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Gill is a caring and wonderful man and he listens to you. Yes he talks into his machine but at least I know he heard me and is getting my information correct. He does so much more for me than my regular doctor and I feel he's a fabulous caring doctor. His nurse is kind of an abrupt person and seems very unfriendly but the woman at reception is wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I am very happy and enjoyed my experience at Dr Gill's office. I am happy to come back.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

This is one of the best clinics I have been to. I love how Dr Gill interacts with me. The girls are always so pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr Gill prescribed AdvAir, which is a great drug. However, I was surprised that Dr Gill only tested me with two sets of allergens. I've been tested many times before, had at least a dozen tests done the previous time. I get the impression that the allergy specialty is more of a sideline.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I saw Dr Gill a few years ago in the hospital. He was wonderful and helped me a lot. He was a nice doctor and was very helpful. I had pneumonia so no one wanted to look at my heart. Dr Gill ordered both tests to check my heart when other doctors would not.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr Gill,I have told all the members of family and my friends that I believe that I am alive today because of you suggesting that because of my heart problem history that I should be checked for Aneurysm. That was May 2007 you know that the result was that they found a 3.2cm aneurysm in my stomach. that grew to 5.2 by April 2012 when it was repaired. Because there is no pain in an aneurism I would not have known I had one until it had burst. Luckily it was caught before it burst. Thank you for your help. Your sincerely, D.Richardson

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Shavinder Gill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients