Ratings for Dr. Shavinder Gill

Without Dr Gill's care I would be dead! I appreciate his thoroughness, his excellent knowledge and his sharing of information about me with me. I hope he continues in practice as long as I need his care.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Gill is a caring and wonderful man and he listens to you. Yes he talks into his machine but at least I know he heard me and is getting my information correct. He does so much more for me than my regular doctor and I feel he's a fabulous caring doctor. His nurse is kind of an abrupt person and seems very unfriendly but the woman at reception is wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I am very happy and enjoyed my experience at Dr Gill's office. I am happy to come back.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

This is one of the best clinics I have been to. I love how Dr Gill interacts with me. The girls are always so pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr Gill prescribed AdvAir, which is a great drug. However, I was surprised that Dr Gill only tested me with two sets of allergens. I've been tested many times before, had at least a dozen tests done the previous time. I get the impression that the allergy specialty is more of a sideline.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I saw Dr Gill a few years ago in the hospital. He was wonderful and helped me a lot. He was a nice doctor and was very helpful. I had pneumonia so no one wanted to look at my heart. Dr Gill ordered both tests to check my heart when other doctors would not.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr Gill,I have told all the members of family and my friends that I believe that I am alive today because of you suggesting that because of my heart problem history that I should be checked for Aneurysm. That was May 2007 you know that the result was that they found a 3.2cm aneurysm in my stomach. that grew to 5.2 by April 2012 when it was repaired. Because there is no pain in an aneurism I would not have known I had one until it had burst. Luckily it was caught before it burst. Thank you for your help. Your sincerely, D.Richardson

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I see Dr. Gill monthly for allergy shots.He is by far the nicest and best doctor i have ever had.Always interested and concerned about anything you need to bring up.The staff are friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I Highly recommend Dr. Gill. It is rare to find a specialist with such great bedside manor . He is kind and thoughtful. Never rushed me . I would go twice a week for months at a time over two years, for allergy shots , so I saw him often. He was always up on the latest medical news regarding my very rare disorder. He would even ask after my family . Amazing seeing he sees hundreds of patients all the time for his specialist work. I was born with an extremely rare disorder and also had cancer in my 30s , so I have seen many, many specialist in my day and Dr. Gill is in my top two favorite Doctors.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Saw him for an allergy test, and was left in the room by myself. I was experiencing difficulty breathing and such, and no one came to help me even though I kept asking and explaining what was happening to me. It seams like he and other staff didn't care about the health issues I was having. he came in after awhile and even confirmed my difficulty breathing, but seamed to brush it off. I will never see him again. Very disturbing. Had to go to another place to get the testing redone.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Dr. Shavinder Gill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients