Ratings for Dr. Kathleen L. Mah

Very pleased with the excellent care, never rushes me, always listens.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

By far THE WORST experience in our 45 years of dealing with doctors. Made my wife feel as if she deserved the cancer she was diagnosed with. Belittled, demeaned & contradicted every thing we were told by other doctors concerning my wife's breast cancer experience. Car mechanics have showed more compassion than this doctor. She asked us what we have been told... then in the middle of telling her what we have been told...she interrupted my wife by saying "Can I Speak now"!!!! Who does this? We went into this appointment with the understanding that we were going to get scheduled...walked out in tears thinking we're back to square one! She wanted to impress us with her dazzling knowledge yet acted like a brat who wanted to shut us down and put us in our place! As if Cancer isn't enough...we had to deal with a PrimaDonna... Not worth the trip or the experience!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Dr. Kathleen L. Mah's Credentials

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

• BCBS Massachusetts